Page 4670 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3670417045704620466046674668466946704671467246734680 ... LastLast
Results 46,691 to 46,700 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Weaponslash View Post
    Anyone else not being able to select a previously saved "my fashion" at all since patch?
    i dont mind not using it but the thing is it wont even let me delete it at all
    Everything associated with the "my fashion" is disabled until they can fix the bugs caused by the character creation changes. Who knows when that'll be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Everything associated with the "my fashion" is disabled until they can fix the bugs caused by the character creation changes. Who knows when that'll be.
    Well the thing is i can swap to my other normal fashion stuff just fine while a "meme" fallguys fashion quicksave i have is simply greyed out and cant edit/delete it at all

Quote Originally Posted by Weaponslash View Post
    Well the thing is i can swap to my other normal fashion stuff just fine while a "meme" fallguys fashion quicksave i have is simply greyed out and cant edit/delete it at all
    You can still edit your fashion normally, you just can't use or edit saved fashions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gourd View Post
    Thanks, man.

Also, I need just one thing to complete my character. Is there somewhere on the forum appropriate to ask for a trade or can I do that here? I don't really know where to ask and I HATE the PSO Discord something *fierce*.
    What I want is either not in the player shop or so ludicrously overpriced, there's no possible way to get it before some fiend with that kind of money nabs it.
    This is not the place to ask for a trade.

The place to ask for a trade on this site is here: PSO2: Trading
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

You can still edit your fashion normally, you just can't use or edit saved fashions.

According to the patch notes (assuming the Google Translation is close enough), you can use MyFashion now, but only outside of the Salon.

EDIT: It looks like it is still buggy. It looks like you need to already be on the face and body-type you did the original fashion save on (so if you switched to an NGS face/body or opposite gender body, your fashion saves will be greyed out), and it looks like some people just cannot access their previous fashion saves as they appear to have been wiped, but they aren't actually, unless they overwrite them.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 17, 2021 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    According to the patch notes (assuming the Google Translation is close enough), you can use MyFashion now, but only outside of the Salon.

EDIT: It looks like it is still buggy. It looks like you need to already be on the face and body-type you did the original fashion save on (so if you switched to an NGS face/body or opposite gender body, your fashion saves will be greyed out), and it looks like some people just cannot access their previous fashion saves as they appear to have been wiped, but they aren't actually, unless they overwrite them.
    I dunno if that's a bug or not, there's seems to be some sort of back end thing that prevents you from changing body types etc outside of the salon. I'm not expecting that to work at all outside of NGS honestly. The favorites thing is probably a bug though.

I dunno if that's a bug or not, there's seems to be some sort of back end thing that prevents you from changing body types etc outside of the salon. I'm not expecting that to work at all outside of NGS honestly. The favorites thing is probably a bug though.
    For the MyFashion, you can't even use them to switch between CAST and Fleshie of the same gender on a CAST anymore, though you can still switch between the forms just by equipping/unequipping an outer or Body.

Here's the thing though, you can also change from a CAST form of one gender to the fleshie of another if it was the last one you used in the salon; for example, I played around with a female fleshie body in the salon for my male CAST, then switched back into male CAST form in the salon just by doing a parts switch, then when I came out after confirming some accessory tweaks, I took off my Body part, and I was back in female fleshie form, but couldn't equip the male Body part back (this was before maintenance, so there is a chance this was "fixed;" I'm going to go confirm either way Yep, still works, and to top it off, it also prevents you from equipping any Body part, male or female, after doing so).
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 17, 2021 at 08:23 PM.

For the MyFashion, you can't even use them to switch between CAST and Fleshie of the same gender on a CAST anymore, though you can still switch between the forms just by equipping/unequipping an outer or Body.

Here's the thing though, you can also change from a CAST form of one gender to the fleshie of another if it was the last one you used in the salon; for example, I played around with a female fleshie body in the salon for my male CAST, then switched back into male CAST form in the salon just by doing a parts switch, then when I came out after confirming some accessory tweaks, I took off my Body part, and I was back in female fleshie form, but couldn't equip the male Body part back (this was before maintenance, so there is a chance this was "fixed;" I'm going to go confirm either way Yep, still works, and to top it off, it also prevents you from equipping any Body part, male or female, after doing so).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDa7KH8yWCI

to swap between male and female, cast - caseal must not have arms and legs equipped
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDa7KH8yWCI

to swap between male and female, cast - caseal must not have arms and legs equipped
    What I am gathering from the video is that you can use the "bug" that I mentioned to be able to switch between the different genders since MyFashion will save the the Fleshie data along with the CAST data. If I saw it right, basically you save some MyFashion where you are F CAST/M Fleshie, F CAST/F Fleshie, M CAST/ M Felshie, and M CAST/F Fleshie, then you can switch between them to get to the gender and form you want, right?

What I am gathering from the video is that you can use the "bug" that I mentioned to be able to switch between the different genders since MyFashion will save the the Fleshie data along with the CAST data. If I saw it right, basically you save some MyFashion where you are F CAST/M Fleshie, F CAST/F Fleshie, M CAST/ M Felshie, and M CAST/F Fleshie, then you can switch between them to get to the gender and form you want, right?
    pretty much, just dont equip caseal - cast arms and legs
    Spoiler!