i'm RA/HU and i have 60 torana and 60 pledas stone, and my units is ideal, which priority should i choose...... The ORBIT LEG or ORBIT LAUNCHER...

im currently using a 50 element God Hand knuckles with photon booster potential, but i also got a 20 element Orbit Knuckles recently

so which of the two should i use?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What's the best, most efficient method for grinding a 12* nox NT weapon? Throw emper embrace fodders at it?
    Yeah, pretty much. From my experience, several runs of In the Driving Rain should get you enough Emper Embrace weapons to get to at least +20, all depending on luck of course. Don't forget to use +20% great success boosters too; they actually really help.

Quote Originally Posted by morkie View Post
    i'm RA/HU and i have 60 torana and 60 pledas stone, and my units is ideal, which priority should i choose...... The ORBIT LEG or ORBIT LAUNCHER...
    There's no point in getting the Orbit unit before getting at least one Orbit weapon to max element, since you should only use the Orbit unit if you plan to use an Orbit weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoWorker View Post
    im currently using a 50 element God Hand knuckles with photon booster potential, but i also got a 20 element Orbit Knuckles recently

so which of the two should i use?
    Right now, use God Hand for damage and Orbit (with Type-1 potential) for utility until you can get another one to element grind it to 40. Although the two you have at this point is REALLY close to the same strength, so if you don't care about sacrificing a few percent of damage, you can just switch to Orbit if you're too lazy to juggle both.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

What Hans Quest is D-5 Easter Bingo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

Phantom Menace
    Kill 60 phantoms

Evil Ranger in-training Catsaber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Catsaber View Post
    How do i add symbol arts? :s (if anyone knows a good guide could you please share as well)
    also, i've noticed that sometimes at the end of a quest, not only others macro shows up but their character talking as well, so following up this question, how do i do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Catsaber View Post
    also, i've noticed that sometimes at the end of a quest, not only others macro shows up but their character talking as well, so following up this question, how do i do this?
    /ci# # text, for example /ci1 3 Hello. First number is expression type and second is angle. Additional options include brightness, (t#, from 1-5) time your character continues expression, (s# in seconds) and no cut-in so as to only put expression on face. (nw)
    Once in a while is perfectly fine, but much like symbol arts try not to use too often or with many auto-words as could bug other players. Especially on lower resolutions as can cover entirety of game screen.

How do you get the RARE DROP dance? I attended the dance festival but I only got the ARKS Dance title

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    How do you get the RARE DROP dance? I attended the dance festival but I only got the ARKS Dance title
    try to use /cla for alternate version of the dance.
    Each lobby action ticket always have 2 variants.