Quote Originally Posted by Nulve View Post
    What did you do to get in to this situation?
    becuase i used VPN in mistake....

What's the most cost effective way to get Act/Till/Magi,ATK IV Stamina IV, Spirita IV, Noble on units?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

How can I improve Anti Aliasing?
    I'm running tier 6 and according to the benchmark I got a score of 12,500. Using an i5 3400MHz quadcore and GTX 760.
    The ingame AA is neat but I still got some jaggy edges.

Oh and how can you remove the fps cap? I seem to be capped at 63 fps but during the benchmark I was never below 104 fps for tier 6 (twice as much for tier 5).

Hey everyone, I've been away from the game for about a year and I was wondering if people could help me catch up with some of the new features/changes/must-haves. I've found it pretty hard to find this stuff out on my own since the english info on the game is limited and a year's worth of pso2 patch notes, even if a complete list can be found will be hours of sifting through notes about cosmetics and event notes to try to find the important bits.

Thanks in advance, I'm really looking forward to getting back into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    What's the most cost effective way to get Act/Till/Magi,ATK IV Stamina IV, Spirita IV, Noble on units?
    There.
    Multiple tabs for the fodders to build.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Ygdrad View Post
    Hey everyone, I've been away from the game for about a year and I was wondering if people could help me catch up with some of the new features/changes/must-haves. I've found it pretty hard to find this stuff out on my own since the english info on the game is limited and a year's worth of pso2 patch notes, even if a complete list can be found will be hours of sifting through notes about cosmetics and event notes to try to find the important bits.

Thanks in advance, I'm really looking forward to getting back into the game.
    Uhhh... there's been quite a few additions as of late. Compiling them all in short order is a little difficult. I'll just run over a few of it and hope someone else can fill in the blanks.

1. New class: Summoner. Hatch a Pet and make it fight for you. Advocate cannibalism by feeding your Pets other Pet Eggs to improve their stats and make them strong. Also give them candy, because everyone knows that feeding your Pet fatty and un-nutritious goodies is great for health.
    2. Two to three new EQs? Yamato got added yesterday.
    3. Three new systems: Gathering, NT, and Collect File.
    -- Gathering: Go places and harvest/fish out stuff. You can take your stuff to Franka's Cafe and cook food or make Skill Rings. Stamina-gated, so good luck speed-farming.
    -- NT: New-Type. New Grind system that allows you to use other Weapons to grind newer weapons, no RNG required. One of the few new features that people actually like.
    -- Collect File: Murder things to fill up progress bars. When it's full, you can get guaranteed drops, like free 12s and 13s.
    4. Star Gems. "Premium" currency that can be earned F2P or bought with AC. Spent on stuff like resetting Pet feeding, Stamina for Gathering, and Collect File cooldown.
    5. Tokyo Field. Play it a lot to get Kageseo stones to get Seiga 13s.
    6. Bonus Quest. Play Recommended Quest for a shot at getting Bonus Keys. Bonus Quest has ginormous EXP drops and only drops Rare Items, so pack your Triboosters and RDRs.
    7. Buffs for a lot of weapons. Launchers, Partizans, Wired Lances, Fighter in general, Tech JA, etc.
    8. Skill Rings, mentioned above. New Equip category that gives you mods or just new Skills. For example, L/Knuckle Chase makes you dash towards locked-on targets when you attack with Knuckles, and L/Tech Charge JG allows you to Just Guard with the starting frames of Tech charging. Requires Gathering materials to make and Grind.
    Last edited by Altiea; May 12, 2016 at 06:56 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

when you reset the password and then get the e-mail what comes on that e-mail and what's the next step? I hope there's no captcha on the password reset process.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    snip
    Thanks a lot, this will help set me on the right path and I've got some idea of what to look up. And thanks to anyone else who helps fill in blanks

Evil Ranger in-training Catsaber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Catsaber View Post
    i dont suppose there is a cat-like voice for male characters, right? (like it says random nyas in his phrases or something similar.. i know i've seen one for females before but not for male chars..)

also, seems like pso2 cirnopedia is missing a few voices, does anyone know an alterative site where i can check them out? (so far Male Extra Voice 91 is my favorite, but i do want to check out the other ones before deciding on which on i'm gonna buy later on xD)
    still looking for an answer :s

i have 2 quick questions

1- what should i do with the 10* and up weapons/units that either aren't for my class or have no/junk affixes? should i recycle them or vend them (i do have premium) and if i recycle them should i go for cubes or spheres

2- i'm currently at lv 66 on my main and wondering what is the fastest way to get to lv 75 (i'm Fo/Bv atm and plan on buying trees when I hit cap then go to Bv/Te till Bv is 75 and you get the idea.) I'm aware bonus missions give lots of exp but getting tickets for them seem like a crapshot from featured quests.

sorry for the long questions.