I don't know which Right rings you should consider, probably the Critical Striking or Killing Bonus ones, but you should definitely try the Left Front S-Roll ring. It feels pretty nice being able to do S-Rolls forwards instead of only to the sides or backwards. You get the materials for that one from mining in the Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Icis View Post
    I don't know which Right rings you should consider, probably the Critical Striking or Killing Bonus ones, but you should definitely try the Left Front S-Roll ring. It feels pretty nice being able to do S-Rolls forwards instead of only to the sides or backwards. You get the materials for that one from mining in the Forest.
    Doing S-Rolls Forward sounds sick, I'll look into that first, thank you !

Question about Set Bonuses, if a set includes Units and weapons, do I have to have the weapon as my main for the bonus, or could I just add it to my palette and use something else while keeping the bonus?

Edit- I realized I could have just checked this myself, so I did and seems like it doesn't, it has to be the weapon currently in use.

Leaving this here in case anyone else ever needs an answer.
    Last edited by Zysets; Jun 3, 2016 at 01:28 PM.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

how much mesetas does it takes to 60% element austere? (assuming i have 2 austere swords)
    also, is the updgrade worth it? 30% vs 60%
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Jun 3, 2016 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Motalio View Post
    Hello !

So I came back after a bit of a break and I just noticed they added "rings" here !

I've been browsing Bumped.org a little bit but I'd like to have some people's word on this subject.

I'm playing Gu/Hu (mainly using ElderRebellion cuz it's fun ), what rings would you guys advice in that situation or in general?
    The Front S-Roll ring is by far the best left ring to get for TMG usage, since the other TMG ring is only useful when you're bad at dodging stuff. And even then, the other one will only help you once, so if you get hit twice in a row, then it does nothing. And even if you suck at dodging, the ability to S-Roll forward is so useful that it doesn't matter.
    But yeah, right ring choice is trickier. If you plan to get and use the AIS Rifle, then definitely go for the Critical Strike Range ring, but the Killing Bonus ring is also a really good choice since you're not subbing RA, as TMG should be attacking at close range, anyway. It's not so great if you spam Elder Rebellion all the time, but you shouldn't be doing that, anyway since it's not that efficient in most cases. Critical Strike ring also helps with getting TMG Mastery's extra damage multiplier, too, so it's probably the best choice, regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    how much mesetas does it takes to 60% element austere? (assuming i have 2 austere swords)
    also, is the updgrade worth it? 30% vs 60%
    The meseta cost for element grinding is measly, at 16,100 meseta. And weapon element is one of the things that increases damage by a large margin, so it is always worth it to increase it, especially when it's doubling the amount like in your case.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Jun 3, 2016 at 01:36 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

With the new grinding system, the removal of the grind skip and risck reduc. from login stamps, the reduction of Progeny Of Apoc from 5 to 2 per week with weird schedule hours and the Uber PD coming soon, how big are the chances of a new "TOP TIER" item being launched too?

If SEGA plans to launch a Possible "Austere-NT" or even a 14*, is worth invest on a Austere right now? assuming that the only thing left for it are the ExQ stones.

Also, if they do it, there is a chance that they will "recicle" old austere itens or even use the same materials?

Of course all this will be based on the assuming that they will launch a new "top tier item" based on the recent updates
    Galatea - Human Female
    Br/Hu - Fi/Hu - Bo/Hu - Su/Br - Hu/Fi
    Ene - Cast Female
    Gu/Ra - Gu/Hu - Ra/Hu - Br/Ra
    Akeno Himejima - Newman Female
    Comig soon...

I'm trying to complete Koffie's client order Free Exploration: Kuron and I have completed Codotta Idetta Subjugation which is the first part of the order but did not get the data Harkotan Observation device. This order has been in my client orders list for a while now and I'm sure I've killed many Kuronites and no data dropped...only yellow box drops are Harkotan Crystals. Why is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    I'm trying to complete Koffie's client order Free Exploration: Kuron and I have completed Codotta Idetta Subjugation which is the first part of the order but did not get the data Harkotan Observation device. This order has been in my client orders list for a while now and I'm sure I've killed many Kuronites and no data dropped...only yellow box drops are Harkotan Crystals. Why is this?
    Are you meeting the level requirements to make the drops spawn?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Are you meeting the level requirements to make the drops spawn?
    Yes, I'm level 75.

NVM. I abandoned the client order and did it again and now got the drops.