FO/BR vs TE/BR vs FO/TE

which one deals the highest dmg with charged namegid ? (on weak point vs non weak point)
    Last edited by sol_trigger; Nov 15, 2014 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    FO/BR vs TE/BR vs FO/TE

which one deals the highest dmg with charged namegid ?
    http://4rt.info/psod/ now available in English. Go check it out.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Is it a bad idea to try farming for Elder Pain? It seems like the drop rate is incredibly low, and I don't know if the effort will end up paying off.
    It is an extremely hard sword to get. I would say your better off paying for one than having to waste time and effort getting one. I have killed plenty of Falz Hunar and not one of them has drop the sword.

The mesta you spent can easily be regain and you will have a sword that heals you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Does anyone know how to get around error 230 (trouble with the DNS) or what exactly is causing it?

For 8 hours I can't connect to a ship now because of this. I tried everything I can think of, connecting without tweaker, updating, restarting my pc (multiple times).

When I ping the proxy address for the launcher and ship 2 I can connect without a problem.
    Please help, I am desperate >_<
    Try this step.

1. Open Command Prompt.

2. Type:

ipconfig /flushdns
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Thanks.
    That did nothing but with ipconfig I did another check, got a DHCP error and after googling that I found the solution:

copypaste this into command line
    Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults: netsh winsock reset catalog
    Reset IPv4 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log
    Reset IPv6 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log

Also, new question.

How the hell can my 2nd character fulfill a daily craft request my main character cannot?
    Happened twice now.
    My main character did some crafting earlier and just crafted me a lvl 4 DB rainbow. She also started dailies 2-3 weeks earlier than my 2nd character.
    For all intents and purposes my 2nd character should have a lower lvl in every craft category and should not be able to surpass my main until I stop doing the same amount and more crafting on my main than I do on my 2nd.
    Still it's happening, wtf?
    Do you get so much more exp for crafting at a lower lvl that you can surpass someone doing more crafting but starting at a higehr lvl? Or is this a whole different kind of BS?
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Nov 16, 2014 at 08:27 AM.

Can premium players trade 11 star weapons?
    I hear that stuff above 10 stars can't be placed in the team storage. Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Can premium players trade 11 star weapons?
    I hear that stuff above 10 stars can't be placed in the team storage. Is that true?
    No way to trade 11* at this time.

There are 11*~15* weapon pass in the system, but they aren't implemented yet.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Which is better for a full-ranged-DPS female cast?
    Gunner sub Ranger or Ranger sub Gunner?

There is no DPS role in PSO2, since there's no trinity. The person with the highest DPS is effectively the tank/aggro-holder barring War Cry which is reserved for Goldrahdas rather than bosses and dodging/*mates are your healer.

Race also has minimal impact on your class choices.

If your definition of "Ranged" means "stand far back and shoot stuff" then Ranger sub Braver (Weak Bullet - Banish - Nemesis combo) or Hunter (Weak Bullet - Massive Hunter - Satellite Cannon combo).

If it means using ranged weapons, specifically Twin Machineguns, Gunner's main class skill is High Time - you press a button to get a ramping damage buff that caps out at 20% after 15 seconds and stays at 20% until the buff goes on cooldown or you get hit, whichever comes first. Ranger's main class skill is Sharpshooter - you gain 20% damage as long as you are far away. The better main skill depends on your preference as a player.
    Last edited by Selphea; Nov 16, 2014 at 10:30 AM.