Page 3847 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2847334737473797383738443845384638473848384938503857389739474347 ... LastLast
Results 38,461 to 38,470 of 46801

if you fuse a NT weapon with a identically nt weapon their unlocked lv cap stacks?

i mean, say i get a 13* drop that has its cap unlocked to +32, then an indentical 13* drops but this one has its lv cap unlocked to +33, if i use the first one as fodder and fuse it with the second one, will the resulting weapon lv cap be +35 or +34?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

The latter, regardless of which way you combine them. [+32] + [+32] is also +35.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    from bumped:

lmao.
    And how do they know that you violate the ToS? Do players report everyone for whatever reason and when SEGA sees that you play from foreign IP(or proxy IP) then it's permanent ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Because it's a TMG?

Most serious HR player uses the TMG as a PP battery mainly, they use Sword and Tali for damaging.
    Does it only work on Hero or something? 14% damage boost alone with the base r-atk it has should make it a top 5 TMG even for Gunner, and you do not even have to farm it. Am I missing something?

What potentials are available on the new Yamigarasu NT?

Quote Originally Posted by Saelix View Post
    What potentials are available on the new Yamigarasu NT?
    Wings of Darkness (14% dmg as long as you alternate PA's) and whatever the weaponoid potential was.
    Spoiler!

So I just created a new character and want to play BQs, I've already unlocked BQs on my old character. But the Buster Quest selection on my new character is still grey although it says "※If other characters on your account have already unlocked Buster Quests by unlocking EPISODE 5, these quests will become available to all characters." Do i need to play through the whole ep4 on my new character too to play BQs?

Quote Originally Posted by Kritix View Post
    So I just created a new character and want to play BQs, I've already unlocked BQs on my old character. But the Buster Quest selection on my new character is still grey although it says "※If other characters on your account have already unlocked Buster Quests by unlocking EPISODE 5, these quests will become available to all characters." Do i need to play through the whole ep4 on my new character too to play BQs?
    You need to finish Episode 4 Chapter 1 to be able to go into Episode 5 and do Buster Quests.

Is there any way to cover up the permanent-metal-discs-for-ears things that you are kind of forced into when playing as a CAST and using a normal hairstyle (other than the two-ish earmuff accessories or whatnot)? I wanted to stick with just always having a CAST looking character, but for me personally, the options that I like or consider to look good are extremely scarce and/or ridiculously expensive. Thus, I gave in and went with costumes, which just makes your character look like a human/newman/etc, aside from those disc-things instead of ears, which seems kind of... dumb? (Not sure how else to phrase it.)

I also don't really understand/am not too fond of having to carry two extra items in my inventory than any other race of character because even if you equip a costume, you are still forced to keep wearing the CAST arm + leg pieces (unless there is some way around this I just am not aware of).

Attachment 41349
    Hello, how can i buy the 1600AC for 50 ?Or is it a translate error?