I'm totally new to these skill ring things, but browsing through them quickly shows them being fairly specialized. Which ones would you recommend when maining a gunslash? None of the rings seem to be specifically made for them. Are they even necessary?
    Last edited by Ygdrad; May 14, 2016 at 02:24 AM.

Killing Bonus one should be good for mobbing
    for bossing idk, never used gunslash for raid boss

I presume FiHu as Gunslash wielder, so I would say either:

Perfect Keeper Strike Ring (R/Pキーパー打撃), for an additional 3% extra damage at max grind

or

PP Convert Ring (R/PPコンバート) , for 2x PP recovery for 20 seconds, with 110s of Cool-Down time at max grind

for bossing.

You'll see much more use with PP Convert Ring, however, if you play other melee classes, particularly with BrHu for Hatou spamming, or use the ring in conjunction with Orbit Weapons for 4x PP recovery.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; May 14, 2016 at 04:03 AM.

Thanks. Sorry for the question spam, but I just tried to buy AC through pso2es and it seems it's not working anymore, claiming my currency is not supported. It used to work fine before and I found out some other people have the issue. Anyone know a workaround or another way to get AC?

Edit:
    Seems I've figured a workaround. Just gotta change your google wallet address to be in japan.
    Last edited by Ygdrad; May 14, 2016 at 05:02 AM.

Any way of forcing Great Success while crafting Recipe 1 techs?

I can be all day trying without a single one. Is there any recipe with better odds? It is the last achievement to reach 200 and I'm still so far away from it that it is pityful. I got most GS from player requests.

Hey, I'm having some trouble with attribute grind lately. I withdraw the weapons I want to grind to my inventory but Dudu (item lab attendant) says I "do not have any items eligible for attribute grinding".
    Even with two exact same weapons (a 7 star Bigglow-NT) with exact same ATK values and abilities I can't seem to grind.
    What am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by KuroiHitsuji View Post
    Hey, I'm having some trouble with attribute grind lately. I withdraw the weapons I want to grind to my inventory but Dudu (item lab attendant) says I "do not have any items eligible for attribute grinding".
    Even with two exact same weapons (a 7 star Bigglow-NT) with exact same ATK values and abilities I can't seem to grind.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Element grinding with NT weapons is done through regular grinding.

is it worth speccing into war cry and war brave as hunter main?

Quote Originally Posted by kmystic View Post
    is it worth speccing into war cry and war brave as hunter main?
    Not so much. War Brave is excellent when you go against 5 or more enemies, but not so much when you're in the boss area. Also, you must remember to activate it each time, which is annoying to some people.

I'd say take it if you don't have other important skills to put points into.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Element grinding with NT weapons is done through regular grinding.
    You mean that if I grind NT weapons trough the regular grinding system it will increase the attribute value and/or change the attribute based on the materials?