That's a possible and playable set up. Just don't forget Elemental Conversion as Force, and Elemental Weak Hit for Techer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    So, anyone else get that ridiculous texture bug where player models turn shiny and white and glitchy?

Any fixes for that?

I'm really confused right now...

I tried resetting my Nvidia driver profile, doing a full file check through the launcher, turning off reshade... doesn't seem to be any of these. I am so lost.
    Are you playing in Fullscreen or Virtual Fullscreen (Borderless Window)?
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Aitou View Post
    Everytime I press ctrl-C I get a bunch of notifications along the lines of "* gain + *%'s effect has expired" for every boost I've used. Is there a way to avoid this?
    It's "Item name patch" to be specific, core EN and large file doesn't have this issue.

At the moment, what's the fastest way to unlock the Kuron Ta? Sega changed unlocks again and I don't feel like doing it all over again if I don't have to.
    At the moment I have Forest, Caves, Desert and Coast unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    So, anyone else get that ridiculous texture bug where player models turn shiny and white and glitchy?

Any fixes for that?

I'm really confused right now...

I tried resetting my Nvidia driver profile, doing a full file check through the launcher, turning off reshade... doesn't seem to be any of these. I am so lost.
    Have you tried disabling effects one by one? I had some issues with bloom being horribly strong and upscaled, resetting my settings fixed most of that issue.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Doesn't concern me, but it caught my eye and I never see this happen usually when I'm on. I'm just wondering if anyone seen this before

Mainly wondering is... if a ship somehow gets full, those that mean anyone on said ship won't be able to get on there at all whatsoever until it's not labeled as "full"?

I'm not on Ship 4, but I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Doesn't concern me, but it caught my eye and I never see this happen usually when I'm on. I'm just wondering if anyone seen this before

Mainly wondering is... if a ship somehow gets full, those that mean anyone on said ship won't be able to get on there at all whatsoever until it's not labeled as "full"?

It's possible, yes.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you can still enter, but all block mostly filled
    PSO2 Ship2; ID: Hangal

I just realized, now since in EP4 we are on earth/tokyo, would that mean there will be a Hatsune Miku concert?
    Just curious.

It's like this when I was able to log in with "Full" label in ship 4.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Apr 23, 2016 at 10:48 AM.