@elryan you need 5 same weapons as fodder, 1 per level usually

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by elryan View Post
    Hey guys long time no see.

I was wondering: how many same-name fodder you need to raise a NT weapon's grind cap to 35?

Thanks in advance!
    5 of the same weapon to go from 30 --> 35
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    5 of the same weapon to go from 30 --> 35
    Wha... So upping a 13* NT weapon to +35, is very time consuming I see.

>_______>

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by elryan View Post
    Wha... So upping a 13* NT weapon to +35, is very time consuming I see.

>_______>
    Fortunately we have Collection Files to help us with that for now. When the desired Collection Files are no longer available, then, yes it will be painful to max an NT 13*. However the gains in ATK per grind level are pretty minor (about 10 ATK per grind level), so I think you can do without maxing if you have to, as long as you get enough to get the element to 60%.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Fortunately we have Collection Files to help us with that for now. When the desired Collection Files are no longer available, then, yes it will be painful to max an NT 13*. However the gains in ATK per grind level are pretty minor (about 10 ATK per grind level), so I think you can do without maxing if you have to, as long as you get enough to get the element to 60%.
    Yeah I think so too. Probably will just 60% a Revolucio and move on to other weapopns. I rather have 2-3 60% than a single +35.

The Yamato collection potentials are so bad so I'll probably just go around collecting Revolucio weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

What's the fastest way to get a red box? Any quests with a lot of easy to reach boxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    What's the fastest way to get a red box? Any quests with a lot of easy to reach boxes?
    Go to a free field quest, find a place with a lot of boxes, and break them. Then wander over two or three map tiles (like from A-1 to A-4) and come back. The boxes you broke will respawn, usually with a different pattern of colors. You may also need to kill any enemies you find along the way, I am not sure. Keep doing this until you find a red box.

Also, it is not necessary to do this in a free field. Many of the Arks Quests will also work.

The last time I needed to break a red box, I did it it on a Tundra quest. One of the map tiles had a big tree with a ton of boxes around its roots, and there were even more boxes to the side, some behind a switch barrier. That tile must have had about ten boxes or so, so it didn't take many respawns before I got the red box I needed.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

anyone know what the name of her hair

thankyou
    PSO2 Ship2; ID: Hangal

Quote Originally Posted by eroxaz View Post
    anyone know what the name of her hair

thankyou
    リナヘアー

Does any one know if we'll get another exp/rdr boost?
    The gold Magatsu key from the campaign expires next month and I was wondering if I should hold onto that or use it before maintenance.