Page 4575 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 357540754475452545654572457345744575457645774578458546254675 ... LastLast
Results 45,741 to 45,750 of 46801

There was this balance update where Hero Boost is reduced by 30% every time you get hit for 20% of your max HP instead of 60% as before.
    Now I saw in the skill sim on arks layer it lists the Hero Boost reduction as 10%, is that wrong or did Sega secretly lower it from 30% (or I didn't notice a new balance update they announced)?

Wich weapong potential for the Cannon Revolsio should I take?

Epicenter: Range dmg increase 6% on weakpoints

or
    Delicate undertaking: Increase Power based on DMG dealt, decrease DMG received based on DMG taken, decrease PP consumption based on PP consumed (16% MAX: 1% per 150,000 DMG Dealt / 750 DMG Taken / 250 PP Consumed)

And how does this second potential work? Do I need to deal this on one target or can I stack on more targets? Does this have to be a single dealt of 150k to work or can it be more than one shots?

I'm a bit confused about the second potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Du1337 View Post
    Wich weapong potential for the Cannon Revolsio should I take?

Epicenter: Range dmg increase 6% on weakpoints

or
    Delicate undertaking: Increase Power based on DMG dealt, decrease DMG received based on DMG taken, decrease PP consumption based on PP consumed (16% MAX: 1% per 150,000 DMG Dealt / 750 DMG Taken / 250 PP Consumed)

And how does this second potential work? Do I need to deal this on one target or can I stack on more targets? Does this have to be a single dealt of 150k to work or can it be more than one shots?

I'm a bit confused about the second potential.
    If this is for the NA server, then your only choice is Epicenter. Currently the NA server does not have the Arena Boosters that are needed to unlock Delicate Undertaking.

Oh hehe oops thanksss

JPN-side what happened to Ship 02? Don't see many on.
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

Quote Originally Posted by PepperCat View Post
    JPN-side what happened to Ship 02? Don't see many on.
    its been the same as ever

however I'd argue with how Sega's been handling content (prior to the Pandemic delays) it feels like there has been a slow drop off with the playerbase as a whole.

Currently there isn't much to do in game aside run Divide Quest, dailies/weeklies, Leveling Alts, literally ONE relevant EQ with a single unit drop that makes the EQ pointless to run after. The Pandemic is delaying content and we haven't heard much from Sega about the next stream and whats coming forward yet until they get their work at home situation settled and w/e else they have to do. We just have boring boost campaigns the rest of the month and well, it's not really worth playing unless you're bored or trying/getting caught up on gear or w/e else you have to do.

it's not a dead game exactly just not much going on in it
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    The Pandemic is delaying content and we haven't heard much from Sega about the next stream and whats coming forward yet until they get their work at home situation settled and w/e else they have to do.
    Seems like we may be getting a follow up report about the state of the updates for the game soon (mid May). Maybe this week?

※2020年5月中旬までに、続報をお知らせさせていただきます。
    http://pso2.jp/players/news/26038/
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Seems like we may be getting a follow up report about the state of the updates for the game soon (mid May). Maybe this week?

http://pso2.jp/players/news/26038/
    Saw news that Japan will talk about lifting some of the state of emergency restrictions on Thursday. Probably will know sometime after that.

Leontina Certificate? Are those obtainable somehow?

Sorry, missed 5+ years lol.
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

Quote Originally Posted by PepperCat View Post
    Leontina Certificate? Are those obtainable somehow?

Sorry, missed 5+ years lol.
    You can obtain some from ARKS Missions, but they are primarily given out as part of seasonal BINGO cards and Limited ARKS Missions.