Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    i think you wrote braver wrong
    They both qualify, I suppose, if we're gonna talk about which class demolishes the game's difficulty harder.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Not TOO much. Mining Base 4, EP3 wrapup, Tokyo Field, EP4 story, some new mechanics (Gathering, Collect File, NT Weapons). Some revisions too, like redone/new COs, and Practice Quests if you need tutorials.

Oh yeah, and Summoner class, AKA "easy difficulty for PSO2".
    Don't forget all of those new 13*s

Would Zirenheit be worth grabbing if I don't already have a 12* or 13* Jet Boots?
    Y e s

Would Zirenheit be worth grabbing if I don't already have a 12* or 13* Jet Boots?
    it's fi-equipable so the best for fi/bo master race for now. for bo main itself, it's quite good although red boots also exist there and it has synergy with craft mastery and crit field (plus you can go break stance build if you have multi-tree for bo)

I was planning to stock them up together with ten'i musou from es by linking my alt (because I vote zuirenheit during last enquette on which weapon you want to see as weaponoid chip, and it was quite popular weapon back then). but seeing the current weaponoid potential lv.1, I don't think it worth that much either for now. But well, I have excess of gold chips and I don't know what to do with them either >.>

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Y e s
    This is what happens when you have Gold Chip Frags stacking up in your inventory: You buy charity 12s. Also, does anyone have any data on the Sigma series?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Question about moving pso2 folder. Is it not possible to fully copy/paste the full game? I keep getting an error of some files not being able to be copied. My laptop has 2 drives and I tried moving the game from c: to d: drive to open up space on my main drive. pic if that matters in any way:

Maybe just re download it all in d: directory? :?
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    shouldnt they be at least be 66 if i do it on SH?
    It just seems to be a minor bug. You do get the %, but it doesn't show up on the results screen. I was just running SH Bal Rodos on a couple of my characters, and the % only showed on the Collection card when I switched characters.

Quote Originally Posted by .Jack View Post
    Question about moving pso2 folder. Is it not possible to fully copy/paste the full game? I keep getting an error of some files not being able to be copied. My laptop has 2 drives and I tried moving the game from c: to d: drive to open up space on my main drive. pic if that matters in any way:

Maybe just re download it all in d: directory? :?
    Check your partition file system.
    FAT32 can't store so much files in one folder.

Also make sure you have sufficient free space.
    Last edited by wefwq; Apr 22, 2016 at 02:30 AM.

Is there any way to check my Sega ID email, because I have forgotten it and I am on the email verification page for it for the PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by ckiddy View Post
    Is there any way to check my Sega ID email, because I have forgotten it and I am on the email verification page for it for the PS4.
    You can login the SEGA website, it should give you the email that you used.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯