I am not familiar star gems. I have 20sg and have no clue on how I got them is there a guide or tips on how to get them without having to spend money on them?
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    would sakura endo PA spam work better as a katana br to kill rodos?
    Hatou is much, much better against that, combined with KC.

Quote Originally Posted by .Jack View Post
    I am not familiar star gems. I have 20sg and have no clue on how I got them is there a guide or tips on how to get them without having to spend money on them?
    They gave out some Star Gem tickets just as promotion through the Visiphone; currently, there are Star Gems tickets on the Bingo cards (I believe 15 total front and back), and you get two after wearing a recently released costume, outer wear, or body part for a bit of time (you will see a little Star Gem gauge in the item description); starting with next maintenance, they will be adding Star Gems to the Log-in Stamp card.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    Any of the four will give you Pleiades stones. The stones are awarded based on your clear rank, though. For the first one, S-Rank gives two while A or B gives 1. For the other three, S-Rank gives three while A or B gives 2. If you have little of them, then it's because you've been getting bad ranks on them. Torana stones are RNG dependent so you can still get as much (or even more if you get lucky) on a bad run as a good run, as long as you finish the quest.
    This makes a LOT of sense, I never seem to finish demise in an MPA with more then a single base holding on with very little health, I will start doing the other base dfences more too.

Thanksies.

Idk if theres a crafting request or not but anyways im having trouble with finding a good random that could craft my Soul Eater partizan to lvl13 craft. Is there anyone out there that would be willing craft it for me? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I've logged into the game with 3 different MAC addresses (Laptop through LAN, Laptop through Wi-Fi, and main PC) and have had no problems, even when I switch through them in a single day.
    I see, well that puts me at ease.

Will PSO2 run properly on a new laptop if I:

1. install using an ep3 installer (same one I used on my current playable install)
    2. overwrite the pso2bin files on said install with the latest ep4 files that SEGA has released so far
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    I see, well that puts me at ease.

Will PSO2 run properly on a new laptop if I:

1. install using an ep3 installer (same one I used on my current playable install)
    2. overwrite the pso2bin files on said install with the latest ep4 files that SEGA has released so far
    ?
    As long as you let the game patch, it should run fine. That said, if this new laptop is running Windows 10, to reduce the chance of any issues with the game, also make sure to do the following:

• Disable "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service."
      • To do this, press Windows Key+R, type "services.msc," search for "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service," and, if it is running, right-click, then hit "Stop;" whether it is already running or not, go into Properties, and change "Start-up Type" to "Disabled." Then restart your system (select restart, not shutdown, as by default Windows 10 does a pseudo-hibernation to speed up boot time rather than fully shutting down).

• If you use it, put the Tweaker in its own folder somewhere other than Downloads or Program Files.
    • Ensure that both your PSO2 game folder and the Tweaker folder are in your anti-virus'/Windows Defender's exclusion list.
    • Unplug any touch-based hardware, such as a drawing tablet, from your computer before launching the game.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 5, 2016 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    As long as you let the game patch, it should run fine. That said, if this new laptop is running Windows 10, to reduce the chance of any issues with the game, also make sure to do the following:

• Disable "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service."
      • To do this, press Windows Key+R, type "services.msc," search for "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service," and, if it is running, right-click, then hit "Stop;" whether it is already running or not, go into Properties, and change "Start-up Type" to "Disabled." Then restart your system (select restart, not shutdown, as by default Windows 10 does a pseudo-hibernation to speed up boot time rather than fully shutting down).

• If you use it, put the Tweaker in its own folder somewhere other than Downloads or Program Files.
    • Ensure that both your PSO2 game folder and the Tweaker folder are in your anti-virus'/Windows Defender's exclusion list.
    • Unplug any touch-based hardware, such as a drawing tablet, from your computer before launching the game.
    Thanks for the info!
    I've doing bullet points 2 and 3 since I started playing.
    #1 and 3 are new info tho, thanks, will take note

How do I get a creators emblem for Zeig's shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    How do I get a creators emblem for Zeig's shop?
    Bye clearing matterboards from ep1-3