Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Nope, have to search in Japanese.
    Just tested it, /skillring L/techcparrying works for me

What food should I use in order to catch Naber Turtle in Tundra? Is it a large size or mid size or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseHERO View Post
    So tried to buy AC on PSO2es, 1000AC then 1000AC again.

But on second attempt it didn't give me anything and still robbed me. Saying "You already own this item."

I'm fucked right?

Read something related to a connection issue where this happens but... I don't THINK it was a connection issue.
    Yeah, you're fucked. Usually, you pay for the AC, it starts loading, and tells you you gained X amount of AC, but if anything interrupts it, you basically just waste your money.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Yeah, you're fucked. Usually, you pay for the AC, it starts loading, and tells you you gained X amount of AC, but if anything interrupts it, you basically just waste your money.
    Lame beyond lame.

Also is there some new super fast, or at least efficient way to level mags now? Especially a pure one.

Like specific new items I can feed it if I want most exp put into pure striking.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Lame beyond lame.

Also is there some new super fast, or at least efficient way to level mags now? Especially a pure one.

Like specific new items I can feed it if I want most exp put into pure striking.
    336 photon spheres can max level a brand new baby mag, go to the photon shop and you can exchange photon spheres for the small ATK devices, just grab max stacks of whatever ATK you want and feed them

So tried to buy AC on PSO2es, 1000AC then 1000AC again.

But on second attempt it didn't give me anything and still robbed me. Saying "You already own this item."

I'm fucked right?

Read something related to a connection issue where this happens but... I don't THINK it was a connection issue.
    You could get your money back with google support. PSO2es "robbed" me a year ago, got my money back a bought AC again.

Lame beyond lame.

Besides MAG food items, Striking Weapons mixed with Monomates bring up Striking stat, with the Monomates lowering the DEX increase to avoid having that level up.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Besides MAG food items, Striking Weapons mixed with Monomates bring up Striking stat, with the Monomates lowering the DEX increase to avoid having that level up.
    Actually there is a better way than using Monomate, Dimate & Trimate for lowering DEX on the Mag, you feed room decorations. 4* for striking, 5* for ranged, & 6* for tech. They decrease the DEX more than the healing items do.

Quote Originally Posted by EmuManiac View Post
    What food should I use in order to catch Naber Turtle in Tundra? Is it a large size or mid size or something else?
    Anybody?

How do PS4 players enter the secret phrases on PSO2, if the characters for the phrase are not on the PS4 keyboard?
    (Example: The Twitter responses for this week.)