does Quna's new song for episode 4 end credits have a name yet? cant seem to remember the credits ever giving one seems like we got episode 1~2 credits and note the detailed episode 3 credits that had names for all the songs.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Just got Atol Orbit and i remembered hearing that it was the best orbit why it that?
    If you are a force or tech enabled class, it means unlimited ilzonde travel since gunslash doesn't unsheathe to cast techs

Quote Originally Posted by Weiss9029 View Post
    If you are a force or tech enabled class, it means unlimited ilzonde travel since gunslash doesn't unsheathe to cast techs
    Thanks for that info ill give it to my 2nd character which is FO/TE, damn i can see why its such a big deal now all I need now is Eternal Psycho Drive.

how long does it usually takes for the Winner design contest Side B to be released? one of the items i wanted (the san dinian suit) came on Side A and it as not one of the main winners, but one of the selected works. i want the water weapon camo that was one of the selected works for weapon camos but it wasnt released on Side A so i suppose it will arrive on Side B
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    how long does it usually takes for the Winner design contest Side B to be released? one of the items i wanted (the san dinian suit) came on Side A and it as not one of the main winners, but one of the selected works. i want the water weapon camo that was one of the selected works for weapon camos but it wasnt released on Side A so i suppose it will arrive on Side B
    Last year, Side B came out when Side A expired, so theoretically, it would be on May 10th.

Does anyone know if you still get the 400 star gem reward for reaching legend if you get to legend and then lose and go back to s1?

It's a title, so you can only claim it once.

Does anyone know how I can unlock the 'Travel to Earth' scene in the Event Chronicle?

It's the only one I'm missing, and I've tried both replaying 4-2 (from start to finish) as well as starting the Yamato EQ from the Lobby and going through the gate as normal... Yamato didn't even trigger the scene, and 4-2 didn't unlock it, even though I watched it play. I know it's just a nitpick, but it's the only scene I'm missing, and I'm out of ideas for unlocking it lol
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    It's a title, so you can only claim it once.
    Not the Title for 500 u also get some from Mimi the Arks League administrator.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Not the Title for 500 u also get some from Mimi the Arks League administrator.
    I believe that the reward is based on your rank at the end of the month, not on the highest rank you achieved during the month. I'm not 100%, but if someone who dropped down in rank last month but still got the higher rank reward at the end of the cycle can attest otherwise, please do.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 7, 2017 at 10:04 PM.