Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    Clear all of the Arks Forest quests.
    This is wrong. Clear Koffie's Client Order called Free Exploration: Forest.
    It requires you clear the Dagan Extermination Arks Quest, bring her 2 items dropped on natives and clear a training quest (any training quest).
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

L/Ring All Guard when ? I seriously suck at Braver.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

What is the current best partizan for fi/hu that can be obtained quickly? I have the means to make a red one, but want to know if a 12* or something easily farmable exists

Quote Originally Posted by Weiss9029 View Post
    What is the current best partizan for fi/hu that can be obtained quickly? I have the means to make a red one, but want to know if a 12* or something easily farmable exists
    I can't tell you "quickly", but if you happen to have 30m Meseta lying around, you can get Sigma Sharo (PSO2es All Class Partizan that has a Crit Damage/Crit Rate+ pot).

Or you could grind for the damn thing, but good luck getting it within three months.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 10, 2017 at 04:03 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

What is the use of L / Step Jump and L / Jumping Dodge?
    I hear people say these are great but tbh I don't know what to really use them for, especially gaining such massive height seems kinda pointless except something neat to have occasionally for TDs but it hardly sounds as amazing as I hear people say.
    And Step jump, well I don't know what I want to jump for when I step, seems kinda awkward and there are a number of mobs or bosses where jumping puts me out of range (out of range of weakpoints for bosses).

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    What is the use of L / Step Jump and L / Jumping Dodge?
    I hear people say these are great but tbh I don't know what to really use them for, especially gaining such massive height seems kinda pointless except something neat to have occasionally for TDs but it hardly sounds as amazing as I hear people say.
    And Step jump, well I don't know what I want to jump for when I step, seems kinda awkward and there are a number of mobs or bosses where jumping puts me out of range (out of range of weakpoints for bosses).
    Step Jump is good for gaining quick momentum and chasing targets. Some stuff's a bit too flighty to chase on foot.

Jumping Dodge is half emergency button, half tactical advantage. It gives you i-frames during ascension and the resulting altitude is useful for Ranged classes that can avoid damage by having the high ground.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 11, 2017 at 04:11 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Step Jump lets you run at full speed right after the jump. This is a massive speed increase and it sheathes your weapon for the Orbit series.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Step Jump lets you run at full speed right after the jump. This is a massive speed increase.
    Hell, even just for this fact alone.

I didn't think I'd find much use in Step Jump when I first threw it onto my arm unit.
    Now I sit here and wonder how I managed to live without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Step Jump lets you run at full speed right after the jump. This is a massive speed increase and it sheathes your weapon for the Orbit series.
    Not to mention it's pretty much a 'free' gapclose for any melee character. Combined with step JA and melee just became a whole lot more interesting play experience lol
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

How do I know what a training quest looks like? I'm on ps4 and I'm having same issue. I've completed Dagan & have the 2 materials from natives.

Nvmd...found it

4th option down in quest counter area.
    Last edited by r00tabaga; Apr 11, 2017 at 01:49 PM.