Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Can you affix 2 or more special ability factor in one session? Thanks in advance.
    I guess you're referring to the given special ability from a +35 weapon?
    since the only difference is the success rate boost, the rule which limit only one type of factor on the same item should still be applied... I suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by Madevil View Post
    I guess you're referring to the given special ability from a +35 weapon?
    since the only difference is the success rate boost, the rule which limit only one type of factor on the same item should still be applied... I suppose?
    The thing here is I'm planning to affix phrase weak, flict, mod, sentence power, and astral soul all from +35 weapons. I just wanna make sure if I can select all those factors for the final affix process.

What counts as strike for abandoning eqs?
    - abandoning mother eq at 8/12?
    - abandoning darker den eq at 12/12?
    - abandoning mother eq at 12/12 when I started closing the game while I was still transfering to the block but the game finished closing after I arrived in that block's lobby (didn't go to campship)?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    What counts as strike for abandoning eqs?
    - abandoning mother eq at 8/12?
    - abandoning darker den eq at 12/12?
    - abandoning mother eq at 12/12 when I started closing the game while I was still transfering to the block but the game finished closing after I arrived in that block's lobby (didn't go to campship)?
    If you are running a XH major boss EQ (mother, PD etc) or a tower defense type mission (TDVR, TD4 etc) the teleporter has teleported players into the combat field and you are 12/12, this will count, leaving during den EQs and smaller guruguru type EQs shouldn't count (I wouldn't leave regardless, just to be safe)

Playing the SEA version requires a VPN, right? I want to try it out for myself before it closes down.

Does the Taiwan version also require a VPN?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Weiss9029 View Post
    If you are running a XH major boss EQ (mother, PD etc) or a tower defense type mission (TDVR, TD4 etc) the teleporter has teleported players into the combat field and you are 12/12, this will count, leaving during den EQs and smaller guruguru type EQs shouldn't count (I wouldn't leave regardless, just to be safe)
    Also, leaving from the EQ after it is over shouldn't incur any penalty, although it's probably safer to just quit once you've gone back to the campship and/or lobby, just in case.

>The thing here is I'm planning to affix phrase weak, flict, mod, sentence power, and astral soul all from +35 weapons.
    >I just wanna make sure if I can select all those factors for the final affix process.

I'm pretty sure I saw a pic on twitter implying they did something like that.
    You can't add 2 things from the same category though (phrase weak and phrase recovery for example)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    >The thing here is I'm planning to affix phrase weak, flict, mod, sentence power, and astral soul all from +35 weapons.
    >I just wanna make sure if I can select all those factors for the final affix process.

I'm pretty sure I saw a pic on twitter implying they did something like that.
    You can't add 2 things from the same category though (phrase weak and phrase recovery for example)

I can personally confirm that you can totally do all that, unless the affixes come from the same family, like the example you gave.

Is Laia and Luma 13* weapon CO cooldown per character or account?

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    Is Laia and Luma 13* weapon CO cooldown per character or account?
    Character