Page 4327 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 332738274227427743174324432543264327432843294330433743774427 ... LastLast
Results 43,261 to 43,270 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit2roam View Post
    Oh dang, alright, gonna be spamming that with RDR then, thank you!
    With the recent update to Buster Quests, even if you don't find a party, you should still be able to solo them with a reasonable time. Good luck!

So here's one I'm not sure people have an answer to... I'm considering replacing a few of my characters, but I'm kinda worried about the account-wide unlock stuff.
    Does anyone know if deleting one of the characters you unlocked a fashion item on nullifies it, or is the account-wide unlock permanent?
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (΄・ω・`);

Quote Originally Posted by pika2525 View Post
    So here's one I'm not sure people have an answer to... I'm considering replacing a few of my characters, but I'm kinda worried about the account-wide unlock stuff.
    Does anyone know if deleting one of the characters you unlocked a fashion item on nullifies it, or is the account-wide unlock permanent?
    They should be permanent as they are now attributed to the account rather than the character (just like with Lobby Actions).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    They should be permanent as they are now attributed to the account rather than the character (just like with Lobby Actions).
    Thanks! ( ΄・ω・`)7
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (΄・ω・`);

Eh ok .. the lmited quests are over and we seem to be getting one more atra convert stone.

My jutus tails is only at 31 limit. How to find more??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Eh ok .. the lmited quests are over and we seem to be getting one more atra convert stone.

My jutus tails is only at 31 limit. How to find more??
    Enchanted Forest.
    That said, as part of the same campaign we get the next Time Stone, they will also be giving us all the components to create an Atra EX Gunslash across two campaigns, which you can then convert into any other Atra EX with Gold-material (they said they are going to give Goldnia, but no word on Goldest or Goldgrimo) and Sapahds (which will be also given out), so there really is no immediate need to hunt for any extra Jutus right now if you've already used all currently available Time Stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Enchanted Forest.
    That said, as part of the same campaign we get the next Time Stone, they will also be giving us all the components to create an Atra EX Gunslash across two campaigns, which you can then convert into any other Atra EX with Gold-material (they said they are going to give Goldnia, but no word on Goldest or Goldgrimo) and Sapahds (which will be also given out), so there really is no immediate need to hunt for any extra Jutus right now if you've already used all currently available Time Stones.
    Where did it state the free ex atra gunslash ?? Have the original post ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Where di it state the free ex atra gunslash ??
    It was during the last Livestream (scroll down to Road to Episode 6 Campaign).

If i uses 15* weapon as "form" to another weapon i.e for lower rarity, will i able to use that 15* in Weapon Category Exchange (zieg) ?

Quickasker > the wiki says you can. Even if you sell the weapon or exchange it or put it away in storage.
    (I'm still not convinced I should have told you that. This sounds like a troll making preparations)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystθre de la malιdiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr