Page 4680 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3680418045804630467046774678467946804681 LastLast
Results 46,791 to 46,800 of 46801

Is there a reason my sign in isn't working? :l

Quote Originally Posted by Gourd View Post
    Is there a reason my sign in isn't working? :l
    Aside from the early extended maintenance we are currently in the middle of?

Are the OG fashion item prices through the roof on NA as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Are the OG fashion item prices through the roof on NA as well?

From what I last saw, it was the same, if not worse. Cradle XH basically destroyed Global's economy with rapid inflation.

I need help here. I just started playing NGS on my other account (I’m not a premium player, that’s why I have 2 accounts). It was went well until about to enter Garoa’s house. When I was about to enter Garoa’s house, I got stuck in the loading screen for 10-15 minutes. I can’t do anything during that loading screen, and I need to force close PSO2NGS by Ctrl + Alt + Del.
    I’ve been stuck in that loading screen for 5 times, and I can’t continue the story because of that.
    Meanwhile when I was doing NGS story on my first account, it all went well, no stuck in the loading screen. I also already checked for missing files, and there was only 1 missing file, and still stuck in the loading screen.

Can anyone help me with this?

Edit: Nevermind. I finally can continue the story by playing it on Cloud.
    Last edited by Larcadia; Jun 18, 2021 at 11:04 PM.

Is the Tweaker translation busted again? I just came back after months because I wanted to dick around in vanilla. Nothing but items translates. I remember menus being translated last I played.

I'm retarded. nvm
    Last edited by Gourd; Dec 5, 2021 at 01:27 AM.

Just wondering. How do I get colored text in chat autowords? Same question here.
    Last edited by HelenaMaria; Feb 19, 2023 at 08:06 AM.

I don't know if I should ask here, but I hope someone will help me because I'm going to ask a stupid question-

I've been looking for this Euclita/[Apprentice] symbol art that looks like this. I'm looking for the somewhat happy-energetic version instead of this one.

Attachment 42490

And also Casra version for the symbol art I'm looking for. I've seen once or twice for Casra version. So... Yeah, I'm looking for 2 symbol arts.

Can anyone help me where to find the symbol art I'm looking for? I've looked at the Japanese wiki for PSO2's symbol arts, but the symbol arts are not there.
    Or does anyone have the file for the symbol arts?

Thank you in advance. I'm really sorry for my stupid question- m(_ _)m

probably get your answer if you posted over in the NGS section instead:

https://www.pso-world.com/forums/for...O2-New-Genesis
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

It's been over 6 months since I uninstalled PSO2 because I just didn't like NGS enough to keep playing. Just curious, have they done anything new with JPN OG PSO2 (besides removing stuff)?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!