Page 4628 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36284128452845784618462546264627462846294630463146384678 ... LastLast
Results 46,271 to 46,280 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by MakanaAzusa View Post
    How on earth does anyone manage to make 1billion and above meseta?
    It involves doing the following:
    1) Lots of FUN scratches to have healthy supply of My Shop passes, enough to be able to have your shop open 2-3 times per month.
    2) Lots of EQs in order to get many weapons and especially units with great affixes.
    3) Post items to be sold by undercutting so that your items sell fast. Make sure to replenish the items in your Shop as soon as there is room in order to maximize profit.

Some players will suggest creating fodders for other players to use, but I personally do not do it. Remember, selling 100 items for 500k each is the same as selling 5 items for 10 million each. And units of 6+ affixes with Glares do sell for over 500k.

Finally, you have to remember that the reason many fodders sell is because players do not go the length to build those themselves. But if your intent is to gather meseta in order to buy fodder, then it's preferable to directly build fodders yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Should I prioritize percentage damage over raw stats when affixing? cause if the new weapon series does indeed support S1-5, then I only have 3 extra affix slots which I was planning for Grand P/S/T + Divine Order + Exceed Energy (by using ability transfer) or should I remove one and go with Phrase Decay? does Luster have Jellen tho?
    Always prioritize SSA's with %'s over base atk affixes. If you're playing Ph and the off chance the series does have S1-5, you would have just 2 affixes (Soul, Mana etc) with the 3rd being Phrase Decay followed by S1-5, thats it.

Going back and looking at the Lu gameplay, it's a little hard to say how often Jellen will proc. From what I heard it applies to bosses only, I didn't see any of the other 2 styles proc Jellen outside Fomel Style either and the play itself seems like once you know what you're doing, the Jellen upkeep won't be too bad and you'll have that constant 5% dmg increase. My only advice to you is just to wait until the class is out and we can figure things out, if you want, just prep gear/affix materials for the final step but if you really want to jump on it right away you can

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Dude, seriously stop trolling a thread made for the express purpose of asking any kind of question. So little other entertainment you gotta troll here?
    not trolling
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    does Luster have Jellen tho?
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    Going back and looking at the Lu gameplay, it's a little hard to say how often Jellen will proc.
    The proc for jellen seems to come specifically from the bits you can generate in fomel style, so it's not as passive as Ph. No idea how long it'll last, but probably the standard 15s. How good phrase decay will be will probably depend on how much those bits are used in rotations with fomel style.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    How good phrase decay will be will probably depend on how much those bits are used in rotations with fomel style.
    thats why i said what i said because im unsure about this
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    thats why i said what i said because im unsure about this
    Ah, fair enough.

These things have been pilling up in my storage for a while now, but why can't I use them? I mean they have no expiration dates, right?

Spoiler!
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

These things have been pilling up in my storage for a while now, but why can't I use them? I mean they have no expiration dates, right?

Spoiler!
    You can't use it if you are using another 5* food item, which includes Rations, other Cake Sister items, and the Idola Style Steak (and New Year/Anniversary Donuts).

Spoiler!
    They don't stack with other food buffs that aren't from gathering so if you're using rations, donuts, or those things you get from beach wars for example you can't use it as far as I know.

They don't stack with other food buffs that aren't from gathering so if you're using rations, donuts, or those things you get from beach wars for example you can't use it as far as I know.
    Based on the swiki, it actually looks like the Beach Wars food counts as a separate category, like the SPF promo foods, though I could be wrong since I haven't tried using it.

Oh, guess they don't count as a green-type boost then, but the yellow kind like Donuts. Thanks.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!