Page 4023 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3023352339233973401340204021402240234024402540264033407341234523 ... LastLast
Results 40,221 to 40,230 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    At the margin of around 3000 ATK or so, 60 ATK = 1% damage, approximately, so 2% damage is more or less equivalent to maaaaybe 120 ATK. Don't cite me on that.
    I thought that it was a general consensus that 25 ATK = 1% of damage, how did we go above twice that amount?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I thought that it was a general consensus that 25 ATK = 1% of damage, how did we go above twice that amount?
    The amount of damage you get from atk increases depends on how much atk you already have because that's how math works with flat increases. 30 is 1% of 3000 and 40 is 1% of 4000. That's why comparing atk increases to percent damage increases like it's a static thing is such an easy way to confuse people. :/

So finally reached Episode 5 after so long (almost caught up ), anyhow got to the story quest: "Battle of Cuent Central Plains" but it seems to be a mult-party story buster quest of some sorts??

So apparently this quest can only be done once per account?? And I'm assuming majority of people have already done it since every time I try to match up for a party I always end up alone (Please correct me if I'm wrong). Tried doing it alone but kept failing, so was just wondering if the quest can be soloed or should I skip it?

Thanks~
    Last edited by Tippo; Feb 8, 2018 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    So finally reached Episode 5 after so long (almost caught up ), anyhow got to the story quest: "Battle of Cuent Central Plains" but it seems to be a mult-party story buster quest of some sorts??

So apparently this quest can only be done once per account?? And I'm assuming majority of people have already done it since every time I try to match up for a party I always end up alone (Please correct me if I'm wrong). Tried doing it alone but kept failing, so was just wondering if the quest can be soloed or should I skip it?

Thanks~
    The quest actually sticks you in a Free Match, but seeing as Buster Quests are pretty dead, you might not find other people to run it with. You can, however, just skip the buster quest portions of the story without losing any story content.

Whats the difference between Magisterial Onslaught and Unleashed Prestige?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaadeSilentpaw View Post
    Whats the difference between Magisterial Onslaught and Unleashed Prestige?
    Magisterial is just how they re-named Unleashed Prestige after re-work, similarly to how PD became "Perennial Apocalypse"

Is there any leveling method that even compares to the previous LQ? In that one i could cap a character in less than two days, but this new LQ doesn't have an exp boost and I can't seem to find anything else that levels my characters as fast. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    Is there any leveling method that even compares to the previous LQ? In that one i could cap a character in less than two days, but this new LQ doesn't have an exp boost and I can't seem to find anything else that levels my characters as fast. Any advice?
    Advance Quest, but only if people run with you. Buster Quest with Main Match Boost, but good luck getting players for that, since it's effectively dead.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I remember reading that Ultimate enemies' HP scales depending on the number of players in the UQ. Is this true?