Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I'm not 100%, but I believe that your level does effect what drops, with the higher rarity drops only being available once you are like lv55+, but again, I don't have documentation to back that up, just my own anecdotal observation. Just double-checked the swiki, and yes, your level and thus the enemy level does effect what drops are available.
    Neros can drop from any 71+ Dark Falz, so you can get them from Falz EQs, the LQ, and SHAQs as well, though their drop rate can be rather low.
    Got it. Thank you

Hello Guys

can anybody tell me what is it name madoka characters customs ...? and how much is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by dhman2011 View Post
    Hello Guys

can anybody tell me what is it name madoka characters customs ...? and how much is it ?
    Here is the scratch they were released in: Magical Dark Fantasy AC Scratch

Did we ever find out what the Ray weapons potential will be or is that still a mystery?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

So, I used Salus Punisher, and I saw no noticeable difference in my damage from an Ex. 6 Red Rifle even though it's 1:30 in the morning. Does this mean that the effect is applicable to JST?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

is anyone having this problem with firefox causing pso to crash? it mostly happens when i check bumped site

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    is anyone having this problem with firefox causing pso to crash? it mostly happens when i check bumped site
    This happen to me too since last update. I want know how fix it too!

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    Only when opening Bumped exclusively, or random for any site?
    I suspect it has something to do with Flash Player, since Bumped has bunch of embeded youtube video.

Hi, guys

This is probably a rhetorical question, but is it possible to run 1st episode 8th chapter Annihilation Awakening quest after completing all 1st episode's matterboards...? If I agree to go with Zeno and Echo, I get Descent of the Destructor and if I refuse, I get Maria's Confession... Yeah, I'm probably screwed

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Only when opening Bumped exclusively, or random for any site?
    I suspect it has something to do with Flash Player, since Bumped has bunch of embeded youtube video.
    Could try noscript and see if it loads, then disable noscript and load bumped after.
    If it crashes with noscript, then it's something in FF itself, else it will point to flash player.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯