Also I managed to get all 4 on then realized, to add noble power I would have to do something else, and tbh I am not sure what all would be left to do -_-

Would flict arma still only count as 1?

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistPeace View Post
    Also I managed to get all 4 on then realized, to add noble power I would have to do something else, and tbh I am not sure what all would be left to do -_-

One what?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistPeace View Post

Assuming meaning number of flict armas as part of fodder pool. Yes, flict on saiki would only count as one, would need 2 more in fodders to get flict to "transfer" again.

Probably have figured out previous already, but just in case.

Assuming single saiki piece at 2 affixes and wanting to reach 4, take 4 other units with 100% transferable affixes. Price for affixing with 2 fodder is close to affixing with 1 fodder, and has higher chances for success with upslotting. Also use +10%'s, since those are practically free, (1050 meseta) making upslotting closer to 100% from 3->4. (~90%, cost would be near nothing compared to fodders anyway)
    Since making something in mind, may want to step up to 3 with 100% transferable affixes, then try to get some affixes on such as the love fever and leone soul or power 3 which can all reach 100% while upslotting to 4, making the final step easier. (Or could work with +30%/+40% via excubes)

Fodder's "slots" must be same or higher than the base item to be allowed for use in affixing. So yes, though upslotting/increasing base item's affix count shouldn't be too expensive or difficult unless going to 6+ slots. And by proxy, buying fodder that is of lower affix count than the base item/desired total affix wouldn't help unless they are to be used in fodder creation - for most people that would be one less "slot" if upslotting fodders.

To get flict arma to transfer, you would either need one flict arma and an ext receptor (new and probably excessively pricey - not around now to check) which have a 100% transfer rate or three flict armas in the affix pool, which would then have a 80% base transfer rate. You likely realize this, but If wanting all 4 of the above and trying to upslot to five with noble power without an ext receptor, things could get risky. (Not all 100%)
    Affixing in general is confusing for most; good luck with it!

Hi, I haven't been playing since the end of July so I'm wondering does anyone know the total size of the update files? I'm in a motel right now and the amount of data is limited to 500mb everyday so I'm not sure how long will it take to update my game. Thanks a lot !!

Is there any way to stop boost items from working? I mean I used A lot of them before I beat Profound Darkness yesterday and they still have 30 minutes left of duration so I don't want to waste them, really I don't know what to do when I use the boost and I have to wait to another interesting EQ.

Above: The timer of boost items are paused when you are not in a quest.

Just in case my old post is buried>.< does anyone know the size of the new update files? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    Above: The timer of boost items are paused when you are not in a quest.

Just in case my old post is buried>.< does anyone know the size of the new update files? Thanks
    I know that, the problem is in the meantime, what to do?

Are Extreme Passes given out per account or per character? Just got another character to level 50 so I've been wondering that.

Quote Originally Posted by EB25 View Post
    Are Extreme Passes given out per account or per character? Just got another character to level 50 so I've been wondering that.
    Per Account. Having extra characters is good for Taco / XQ money & when Sega gives out Makeover / Skill Reset Passes.

Spoiler!

Whats the name of the set that u exchange for Austere units? I thought it was Ideal.