Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    How do I recover my PSO2es account?
    I get that device pin screen but now idea what to input.
    I had trouble a while ago, so now I logged into google play with a different mail than before and linked PSO2es again to my PSO2 account. My mail account for PSO2 main is different to these 2.

I got these screens and no idea what I should do now:
    Spoiler!
    Hitting that button in the bottom right will send the 16-digit code to your e-mail; as to which one, I'm not sure, though I would guess it would be your main PSO2 e-mail.

How do I recover my PSO2es account?
    I get that device pin screen but now idea what to input.
    I had trouble a while ago, so now I logged into google play with a different mail than before and linked PSO2es again to my PSO2 account. My mail account for PSO2 main is different to these 2.

I got these screens and no idea what I should do now:
    Spoiler!
    bumped.org -> PSO2 guides -> PSO2 es guide -> scroll down -> Getting Started -> Device Transfer

Spoiler!
    Last edited by gabor100; Mar 28, 2016 at 01:01 PM.

I have a bit of AC leftover and I was thinking of getting more skill trees for my classes.

Which Class should I priotise in getting more skill trees?

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    I have a bit of AC leftover and I was thinking of getting more skill trees for my classes.

Which Class should I priotise in getting more skill trees?
    Force and Techer are the ones that benefit the most from extra skill trees so that you can cover all the Elemental Masteries.

This is more of a favor than a question, does anyone here have a character on all ships? I need a price check on something.

158「咎人ポーズ」
    Last edited by Tramp; Mar 28, 2016 at 06:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    I'm really really REALLY tired of the, "Uguu~ Desu~" cute loli, little girl, whatever you wanna call it outfits. Where's the pants? Why are there so many skirts? Is having more unique hair styles that aren't twin tails too much to ask for? Does Sega hate us?

Thanks a lot. Playing PSO2es now.

Got another question, though. What can I do with the PSO2es storage when playing PSO2 main?
    Is it the storage usable by both, that you use to transfer soul receptor to PSO2 main? Or is it PSO2 main only, as long as you are linked to PSO2es?
    Wondering if it's fine to fill it with stuff in PSO2 main or if I have to leave space free in case I find soul receptor in es.
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Mar 28, 2016 at 07:59 PM.

Thanks a lot. Playing PSO2es now.

Got another question, though. What can I do with the PSO2es storage when playing PSO2 main?
    Is it the storage usable by both, that you use to transfer soul receptor to PSO2 main? Or is it PSO2 main only, as long as you are linked to PSO2es?
    Wondering if it's fine to fill it with stuff in PSO2 main or if I have to leave space free in case I find soul receptor in es.
    It's cross platform storage that can store items (no chips), into the storage and use the storage in PSO2.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are Featured Quests' rewards account-based or ship-based?

If I made a character on a separate ship without transferring, would it basically be like starting from scratch (aside from shared Premium/Shop/etc tickets)?

Need help with registration, getting an error that says basically
    お客様の環境からはご利用できません。
    It is not available from the customer's environment.

... I am using a proxy at the moment, even though I don't NEED TO to access the site.
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]

Quote Originally Posted by Taters View Post
    Are Featured Quests' rewards account-based or ship-based?

If I made a character on a separate ship without transferring, would it basically be like starting from scratch (aside from shared Premium/Shop/etc tickets)?
    Featured quest reward are per ship.

Not really, something like title and class bonus are still accessible i believe.
    Those aside, you pretty much starting from near-zero, yes.
    Since few important stuff are collectable (stone/passes) so you'll need to gather those all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoko99 View Post
    Need help with registration, getting an error that says basically
    お客様の環境からはご利用できません。
    It is not available from the customer's environment.

... I am using a proxy at the moment, even though I don't NEED TO to access the site.
    Try different VPN service.
    SEGA are locking registration to JP only due to security reason i believe.
    Last edited by wefwq; Mar 28, 2016 at 09:31 PM.