Quote Originally Posted by Choppenstantz View Post
    Oook, I think I get it. But it does in fact go back to default when it expires, I don't get to keep it on B if it's on B when it expires, I actually do need to reactivate it to continue using B, as opposed to it just no longer letting me switch?
    Besides two appartements there is a mini-room as a third option. W/o MyRoom active miniroom is the only option you can usel. It exists separately too. Just dont worry about your stuff getting lost. It can be locked in limbo w/o MyRoom, but that's all. You can always buy myroom pass for Excubes, btw.

What's the best 12* weapons for Fo/Te?

Pwand with cmode potential or evil rod if you don't mind the hp drain. At worst Gravillos. Frankly its less hassle to hunt angas for an ares rod(if your on ship2 then good luck finding a steady stream of ultimate) than it is to collect all the stones for a pwand(Friends needed for AQ spam)/evil rod(Magatsu stones needed).

Id recommend talis if i didn't hate them with a passion

Here's a noob question coming from a Launch Day player.
    How the heck do we charge our Photon Blasts? I never thought about it until now, but sometimes I get it charged in a few minutes and other times I can go an entire EQ without it fully charging. Heck, in that last Elder EQ my PB didn't even get 1 bar-thingy on it.
    And it's not a particularly long charge PB. It's the Mega-Zondeel one.

It got me thinking, if I can generate like 3 Compound Techs and yet not get a single stage of charge on my PB, what actually charges Photon Blasts?
    Melee Attacks? Getting hit? I'm seeing people pop like 2 PBs in some fights to my half a charged PB, am I doing something wrong to charge it?

PB gauge:
    -Damage in relation to your target's HP. Hitting 30k on an enemy with 1k HP will easily charge more than half of your PB whereas hitting 30k on an enemy with 5m HP wouldn't even give it a bar. A single big damage hit will charge it faster than multiple hits that would equate to the same single damage hit.
    -Receiving damage as that is generally how one obtains it for boss fights like the DF EQs, but that is not ideal.
    -Ketos P PB charges the fastest, Julius Nifta is quite a bit slower.
    -PSE, skilltree, and weapon potentials.
    Last edited by Bellion; Apr 4, 2016 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    PB gauge:
    -Damage in relation to your target's HP. Hitting 30k on an enemy with 1k HP will easily charge more than half of your PB whereas hitting 30k on an enemy with 5m HP wouldn't even give it a bar. A single big damage hit will charge it faster than multiple hits that would equate to the same single damage hit.
    -Receiving damage as that is generally how one obtains it for boss fights like the DF EQs, but that is not ideal.
    -Ketos P PB charges the fastest, Julius Nifta is quite a bit slower.
    -PSE, skilltree, and weapon potentials.
    Huh... Well thats a bit awkward then. I can barely take a hit from a Falz unless I have Deband up and even then its a bit iffy. So how would I go about generating a PB Reliably in a major boss EQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    Huh... Well thats a bit awkward then. I can barely take a hit from a Falz unless I have Deband up and even then its a bit iffy. So how would I go about generating a PB Reliably in a major boss EQ?
    You don't

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    What's the best 12* weapons for Fo/Te?
    禍杖ノチウハウ
    Evil Nochiuhau
    [Boosts attack damage by 15% and PP recovery by 10% in exchange for receiving 5% damage at regular intervals at Lv3]

サイコウォンド
    Psycho Wand
    [Psycho Wand's hidden potential (which can only be unlocked by using Photon Boosters and not Photon Spheres) is 15% PP Reduction cost and increased power by 15% (Does not apply to compound techniques]

グラヴィリオス
    Gravilios (it's kind of meh since its Ancient Oath)
    [Boost Elemental weakness damage by 14% at Lv3]

舞姫歌扇
    Maihime Kaougi (I believe this one requires photon boosters too, not completely sure)
    [Il-Techniques damage is increased by 23% at Lv3 so really good ilbarta talis]

エンジュリーミスティー
    [Swiki says 70% damage to uncharged techniques at Lv3 but that seems quite broken. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.]

These are some of the good 12☆ Fo/Te Rods and talis. The way you use them is completely up to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    A friend of mine is giving us his team tree but we want our team name/members still. Is there a way we can merge and keep our team name/members?
    I'm the friend and still wondering. qq
    Ship 2: Ur
    Feel free to drop a PM.
    Fodders | Affixing | Crafting | General Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    禍杖ノチウハウ
    Evil Nochiuhau
    [Boosts attack damage by 15% and PP recovery by 10% in exchange for receiving 5% damage at regular intervals at Lv3]

サイコウォンド
    Psycho Wand
    [Psycho Wand's hidden potential (which can only be unlocked by using Photon Boosters and not Photon Spheres) is 15% PP Reduction cost and increased power by 15% (Does not apply to compound techniques]

グラヴィリオス
    Gravilios (it's kind of meh since its Ancient Oath)
    [Boost Elemental weakness damage by 14% at Lv3]

舞姫歌扇
    Maihime Kaougi (I believe this one requires photon boosters too, not completely sure)
    [Il-Techniques damage is increased by 23% at Lv3 so really good ilbarta talis]

エンジュリーミスティー
    [Swiki says 70% damage to uncharged techniques at Lv3 but that seems quite broken. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.]

These are some of the good 12☆ Fo/Te Rods and talis. The way you use them is completely up to you.
    Thanks!