Just raise whatever attack stat you're using on your units.

Pets default to using T-ATK for damage calculations, but can use R-ATK or S-ATK with the appropriate switch skills.

Quote Originally Posted by SallySalSal View Post
    Does it matter which stat I aim for on pets specifically? Like Torim, should I be raising it's r-atk etc.?
    Nope. You can max out all the stats for each pet since it has individual max stats rather than total max.

when do you dodge for Loser's time freeze?

As a RA/HU with some extra skill points on the HU side, would it be better to invest them into Flash Guard and/or Flash Tech Guard or Iron Will and Never Give Up? I have 11 points leftover in this build. Iron Will has appeal since it works for all damage types whereas I have to split between the damage types with Flash Guard. I also have kinda low HP (800~), so I'm worried that Flash Guard might not be enough to save me at times, but I haven't really done any testing with it so my fears could be unfounded.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoCrispy View Post
    Thank you, thank you. I'm assuming the game hasn't yet said what they call the time before AP? I have the Visual Chronicles book but my Japanese is pretty terrible. I might just take a bad cellphone pic of the page and put it up in the story thread.
    As far as the timeline is concerned, there is no calendar for the pre-ARKS era. I'll give it a looksee when I get the EP3 Materials Collection this weekend, but I'm pretty sure they won't do it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    when do you dodge for Loser's time freeze?
    Personally, I would say to hit the dodge button about... a second and a half after swords lock into place? That's an educated guess based on my experiences. If you don't have Mirage Escape or S-Roll access, then the timing could be a lot tighter.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 8, 2016 at 12:54 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Facing complications with team Merging;

So my friend with the tree we want to keep is sending the request to me(I think that's how it works.)
    But nothing was received on my end. And the same vice-versa.

I'm not exactly sure what is going on, anyone have any thoughts/information?
    Ship 2: Ur
    Feel free to drop a PM.
    Fodders | Affixing | Crafting | General Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    As a RA/HU with some extra skill points on the HU side, would it be better to invest them into Flash Guard and/or Flash Tech Guard or Iron Will and Never Give Up? I have 11 points leftover in this build. Iron Will has appeal since it works for all damage types whereas I have to split between the damage types with Flash Guard. I also have kinda low HP (800~), so I'm worried that Flash Guard might not be enough to save me at times, but I haven't really done any testing with it so my fears could be unfounded.
    Iron Will is RNG based though. If you want it, just put 2/10 into IW and then 1/5 into NGU. Then the rest can be poured into either Flash Guard or some HP Up, since you mentioned about your HP pool are on low side (800 is pretty high though imo)
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

Or can go with this, +82HP xD
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Iron Will is RNG based though. If you want it, just put 2/10 into IW and then 1/5 into NGU. Then the rest can be poured into either Flash Guard or some HP Up, since you mentioned about your HP pool are on low side (800 is pretty high though imo)

Or can go with this, +82HP xD
    Would you say Flash Guard is more worth it than Flash Tech Guard? I was thinking I'd go with 8 points in Flash Guard for 16% S & R reduction and 5 points in Flash Tech Guard for 15% T reduction.

Does anyone know the timing window for the Tech C Parrying Ring? I can't seem to get the timing for it.

this has got to be my laziest signature ever

Quote Originally Posted by AFKei View Post
    Does anyone know the timing window for the Tech C Parrying Ring? I can't seem to get the timing for it.
    What level is your Ring? The window gets larger with its level.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]