Having a problem launching the game. I just patched, but the damn Tweaker decided to crash just as it was installing the last file. Now when PSO launches, I get this. http://i.imgur.com/U7GJBXB.jpg

There a troubleshoot I can do? I'm not sure which and I'm not trying to fuck up something else.

EDIT: I'm aware it's maintenance, but the Tweaker usually doesn't crash during patching. And that's the first time I've seen that...that notification. The game will usually launch even when the servers are down. The ships will just say "Unknown".
    Last edited by Gourd; Mar 10, 2015 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gourd View Post
    Having a problem launching the game. I just patched, but the damn Tweaker decided to crash just as it was installing the last file. Now when PSO launches, I get this. http://i.imgur.com/U7GJBXB.jpg

There a troubleshoot I can do? I'm not sure which and I'm not trying to fuck up something else.

EDIT: I'm aware it's maintenance, but the Tweaker usually doesn't crash during patching. And that's the first time I've seen that...that notification. The game will usually launch even when the servers are down. The ships will just say "Unknown".
    From the Error List:

NP1015 - Invalid checksum

This is usually caused by an out-of-date item patch. If you're getting this during maintenance, it *should* be fixed by the time the servers come back up.

Thank you, kindly. 'u`

i never do special craft before
    so you have to be ex10 before make it to be special one ? or just made it to be 9 ?
    (i mean special that unit will have 100hp for strike and 10pp for range)

Special can be done at level 3, 8 and 10. (which can be crafted at 2, 3, 7, 8, 9 or 10)

@hoangsea
    Nope. You just need to craft your unit(s) to level ex2, ex7 or ex9 before you can craft it to Special Craft Lv3, Lv8 or Lv10 respectively.

More on this: All three levels has the same hidden bonus stat (so either 10PP or 100HP). The difference between the three levels is just the defense stats.

To unlock the 1st Level 3 Special Craft, you have to reach Lv20 in Crafting. Or, you can just order from other crafters to do it for you =w=
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Mar 11, 2015 at 03:59 AM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Im trying to build up my mags R-ATK but as a Hunter, I don't seem to be finding many ranges weapons to feed it. Is there anything I can do about it? Currently at lv19 with a lv10 mag.

^Are you playing as RAHU later?
    As for the question, just buy them from player shop, and if affordable, always look for 9* ranged weapon, because they give the highest growth rate to the mag, thus saving time in leveling it.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Are challenge quests playable with randoms or is it just Magatsu all over again?
    And how many years do we have to farm this time to get one of the exchange weapons?