@SakuRei 2) Yes, limit break count as a status effect and as such gets the "crazy" skills bonuses

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    so i really only have to +50 a quest and it won't go down even after a week?
    It still resets after a week.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    I read once that various themes related to the Dark Falz (such as Falz Arms, Elder, etc.) are named as such that they use "idola" in the title... is that true? If so, what are they (or where can I find out?)
    I don't know about the Falz Arms theme (which samples part of 'Cry for IDOLA the Holy') but the others I know use IDOLA are:

Dark Falz Elder: 'IDOLA' da Sledge of Destruction (yes, really)

Dark Falz Luther/Loser has 3 variants, depending on whether time is normal, sped up or slowed down. I might have these the wrong way round but they are:
    la L'inno per il "IDOLA" -Persona di Onnipotente- (Regular time)
    la L'inno per il "IDOLA" -Vortex dell'inferno- (Time Slowed)
    la L'inno per il "IDOLA" -Ala di immortalita- (Time Accelerated)

Falz Luther's theme also samples 'IDOLA' have the Immortal Feather, which was Olga Flow's first phase theme in PSO.

I would assume that whenever we get the 'main' boss fight with either Double or Apprentice that they'll have an IDOLA theme too, perhaps with Matoi too if we end up fighting her as Profound Darkness

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Are there any My Room objects that have a strong directional light? I find that using the green screen with NVIDIA inspector causes a really uneven and unnatural lighting and I wanna know if there are objects that can remedy that before I buy one.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Falz Luther's theme also samples 'IDOLA' have the Immortal Feather, which was Olga Flow's first phase theme in PSO.
    YES, I remember hearing that part for the first time, which seems to be most clear while time is sped up... the nostalgia... Thanks for the info, btw!
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Does anyone have a link for acquiring Team Trophies?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Are there any My Room objects that have a strong directional light? I find that using the green screen with NVIDIA inspector causes a really uneven and unnatural lighting and I wanna know if there are objects that can remedy that before I buy one.
    I wish. Most lights just create a slight glow, but nothing strong enough to override the variable day/night lighting of MyRoom. Hopefully they eventually release some studio lights for proper use of the green screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I wish. Most lights just create a slight glow, but nothing strong enough to override the variable day/night lighting of MyRoom. Hopefully they eventually release some studio lights for proper use of the green screen.
    My sentiments aswell, kinda frustrated when no matter what (and how many) lamps I put I still can't override that natural light setting in MyRoom :/

Guess I'll be buying a green screen to stash in my other room incase their prices inflate
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Every time I try to launch PSO2, my PC crashes and gives me an error message reading CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Could anyone give me a hand with this?
    From ship 1 with love!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethridel View Post
    Should I just wait until the next universal 10% boost before I touch Dudu again, or do you guys affix stuff regardless?
    http://i.imgur.com/1RKshiC.png
    I think most go with a fever instead of ability 3. And can use power 4 instead of power 3 if you really need the extra 5atk.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz