Quote Originally Posted by Atlantis419 View Post
    Ah, ty. I wanted to make sure I can wear a slave wand should I decide to sub Hu since I'm undecided so i only need 36 points of tech atk. So about weak stance, i thought it was a boost to weak points and not to correct element, i rememeber reading that melee was a pain to use with it because hitting weak points is harder to do. Is that incorrect? Becasue if so then wouldnt my wand smacking suffer if i only had weak stance? Or do wand smacks somehow autohit weak points? Im only subbing br to use a rikuteri for boss fights. But i do intend to mainly wand smack.
    Basically, with Wand Gear and Weak Stance you have two factors: the melee attack and the Tech explosion. The melee attack will only proc on weakpoints (but honestly, headshots are fairly easy on most common enemies), but the Tech explosion (which has an AoE) procs on matching element; combine this with a Zondeel on small enemies, and even if you don't hit a weakspot, the chain of Tech explosions can make quick work.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Basically, with Wand Gear and Weak Stance you have two factors: the melee attack and the Tech explosion. The melee attack will only proc on weakpoints (but honestly, headshots are fairly easy on most common enemies), but the Tech explosion (which has an AoE) procs on matching element; combine this with a Zondeel on small enemies, and even if you don't hit a weakspot, the chain of Tech explosions can make quick work.
    Ah I see, it's like a two for one kinda thing. Well that clears up a lot of things. I can get mostly all of the weak stance tree so I'm not worried about a skill reset pass. I'll be a bit short but still good enough to out do average stance. I use br on this particular character only for a sub so I have lots of skill points unused. Well that really was very informative, tyvm, appreciate it.

Queries.

Does a cut-in sent through party chat still show for all nearby as if sent through all chat?

What players can hear your characters voice? Is it only nearby party members or do conditions vary?

As usual, thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    Queries.

Does a cut-in sent through party chat still show for all nearby as if sent through all chat?

What players can hear your characters voice? Is it only nearby party members or do conditions vary?

As usual, thank you in advance!
    Cut-ins only appear in the chat you send them in, and only party members hear your /vo commands. I don't think they can be heard by others in places like My Room, either.

Does anyone know which voice is in this video? I've tried listening to all the voice samples but they all start to sound the same after a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTMa8EeftPg

Thanks.
    *Hope, a guaranteed way to experience disappointment.

(Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Excellent, thank you
    *Hope, a guaranteed way to experience disappointment.

Will the boost from the HU skill, War Brave, apply on bosses like Magatsu, Elder, Luther, etc? I would like to be sure of it because I have some skill points left for the class and thought this might be a good place to invest it in.

It will apply but since it's only 1 enemy, you'll just get 3% dmg boost if you max war brave. You get the 15% dmg boost if you attract 5 or more ennemies. Oh also, i noticed that destructible elements (boxes, little trees....) gets "enraged" too when you activate war cry, so they will also affect your War brave boost
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Sep 22, 2015 at 04:04 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

I bet those trees become extra angry that they can't move to attack you after you War Cry them! XD
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).