Sega is being dumb, all they have to do is remove the year from these items, call them Gold Badges and leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by untrustful View Post
    Sega is being dumb, all they have to do is remove the year from these items, call them Gold Badges and leave it at that.
    im sure they dont want people buying new 13*'s/camo's the VERY FIRST day of the LQ for 2016 badges otherwise nobody will bother doing it. Grind is a grind, you gotta do it if you wanna get w/e they're adding

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    im sure they dont want people buying new 13*'s/camo's the VERY FIRST day of the LQ for 2016 badges otherwise nobody will bother doing it. Grind is a grind, you gotta do it if you wanna get w/e they're adding
    Too bad 2016 13*s will probably be as bad as Xie's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryziou View Post
    Too bad 2016 13*s will probably be as bad as Xie's.
    Come to think of it, it'll probably be those "Coat Edge/Razrail......." Ver. 2 all-class 13* from Weapons General Election, they said they would eventually get a new potential (which implies some could keep their old potent, but it'll depend on the weapon probably)

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Come to think of it, it'll probably be those "Coat Edge/Razrail......." Ver. 2 all-class 13* from Weapons General Election, they said they would eventually get a new potential (which implies some could keep their old potent, but it'll depend on the weapon probably)
    Very much what I had on my mind already because I mean, for sega to put one of each at 60% in the visiphone pick up would be too generous

2016 badges will most likely be for the Xie trade-ins, just with a different badge ratio. Otherwise it would be impossible to continue to acquire them.

Version 2 13*s will probably be given out in a webpanel event like all the other event weapons have. They're all-class in addition to being free so they're likely to be vastly inferior to even Yozakura series.

question; where can i see the EQ schedule now? i was using this link until now https://calendar.google.com/[email protected] but it stoped showing the schedule now
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Version 2 13*s will probably be given out in a webpanel event like all the other event weapons have. They're all-class in addition to being free so they're likely to be vastly inferior to even Yozakura series.
    Where did Sega say they'd hand out those for free? I was thinking that the all-class 13* would be badge exchange weapons for 2016 instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

@Batty PSO2 is currently in maintenance and you'll have to wait until the new schedule is announced before seeing new EQs, which should happen in about 7 hours

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Where did Sega say they'd hand out those for free? I was thinking that the all-class 13* would be badge exchange weapons for 2016 instead.
    Webpanel events aren't really free, since you have to earn points for them...but Sega didn't say anything about handing them out there, that's right. However, all polls that give out items did so via webpanel, so it stands to reason that the most logical source of the weapon poll's prizes would be webpanel. This was done with the character contest poll's weapons (Klotho + Io and Huey + Katori).