Are you positively sure you completed the so called Shirona Exploration; as in the red exclamation point is gone? That's all I had to do to unlock the Kuro Arks Quests and proceed from there.
    Spoiler!

Yeah, did that first.
    And Anduril is right, I didn't think it would be needed but just finished Facility Exploration just in case.
    And now I finally have kuron.

On reddit someone mentioned Coast, but since I finished that a long time ago already I don't know if it's required or not.

Anyway, I got yet another question. I want to change my isp but I am worried it's blocking PSO2, is there a url I can use to check if PSO2 is blocked or not?
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Dec 28, 2015 at 11:22 PM.

What's the hot auto actions and photon blasts for mags again? Lost my dang notes.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Does anyone know what song plays after the success of the Profound Darkness / Double Falz EQ? It's slow and lounge-y, I can't quite find it on YouTube or it could be my search skills failing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirahii View Post
    Does anyone know what song plays after the success of the Profound Darkness / Double Falz EQ? It's slow and lounge-y, I can't quite find it on YouTube or it could be my search skills failing.
    Rose Confession?

Quote Originally Posted by Xirahii View Post
    Rose Confession like HentaiLolicon mentioned.

I'll add to this as well in case you happen to be thinking it: There is a Rose Confession Music Disc in PSO2. Is it the PSO one that plays at the Field after defeating Profound Darkness? No. Said Music Disc is the PSP2i version, which doesn't sound all that great compared to the PSO Version we hear at the end of the EQ. Plus Nostalgia factor.

Looking at the LQ, since finding a running UQ is difficult these days- will Ares stones drop on SH, or are they XH only? Ooooor are they even Ult only?

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria1987 View Post
    Looking at the LQ, since finding a running UQ is difficult these days- will Ares stones drop on SH, or are they XH only? Ooooor are they even Ult only?
    Unfortunately, Phantasmal stone only drop from 76+ anga, which only exist in UQ.

Quote Originally Posted by arkeido View Post
    Unfortunately, Phantasmal stone only drop from 76+ anga, which only exist in UQ.
    Bah At least I know not to waste my time there then- I'll have to try start me some Lillipa runs! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post
    What's the hot auto actions and photon blasts for mags again? Lost my dang notes.
    Shot in the dark round 2.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU