Page 802 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 30270275279279980080180280380480581285290213021802 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,020 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Switch to joytokey today. _(:3 」∠ )_
    Thanks! It all works now
    I had that program just forgot about it...

Any website out there yet that lists off the new Tech Customization Rank 3 spells? Only been able to find a few rank 3 listings on random JP wiki's so far.
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09

Quote Originally Posted by stroodle View Post
    Thanks! It all works now
    I had that program just forgot about it...
    Out of curiosity, were you running xpadder as an admin before opening PSO2? Because it won't work if you don't do xpadder first.

It doesn't really matter, aside from the trigger issue joy2key is pretty much universally better.

The trigger issue is just that you can't hold both triggers at once. PSO2 doesn't actually use xinput, it uses directinput, and microsoft intentionally created the 360 controller to work wrong on directinput to push devs to use the newer xinput standard.

The triggers share an axis (like a thumbstick's direction, up vs. down is an axis and left vs. right is another), with one adding to the axis value and the other subtracting from the axis value. If you hold both they add and subtract at the same time, leaving the value at 0, which is the same as if you don't hold either trigger.

Joytokey also uses directinput. Xpadder uses xinput, and detects the difference. If you never have to use both triggers at once this isn't an issue at all and you can ignore it. I use both triggers at once because of my bindings, so I use xpadder for triggers and joytokey for everything else.

Any explanation for why my cast has blue-ish(?) skin in the lobby but normal (the one I intended) skin color in the shopping area along with missions?

Quote Originally Posted by Uchouten View Post
    Any explanation for why my cast has blue-ish(?) skin in the lobby but normal (the one I intended) skin color in the shopping area along with missions?
    Different lighting.

Anyone know where I could find the quotes that voice ticket 女性[EX]ボイスA01 says? I looked here [ http://pso2voice.web.fc2.com/tag/voi...male/ex_c.html ] but it wasn't listed.

Quote Originally Posted by ChouKantoku View Post
    When merging teams, does the leader of the team that should be preserved need to initiate, or should the leader of the team that is being liquidated do it? Also, are there any other requirements that I'm missing? I tried to have another team merged into mine and tried sending requests from both directions and neither of us received a pop-up. Our total members are less than 100 and only my team has team storage unlocked, so that can't be it.
    Reposting for visibility.

Is there a Miku Hatsune mag

if so, name please.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanos View Post
    Is there a Miku Hatsune mag

if so, name please.
    進化デバイス/ミクダヨー

You can find it on cirnopedia or the wiki
    http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/mag_3.php#nav
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Will it take ages for me to craft a 10* time daggers to be all class?

I'm only weapon craft level 3

Sig by Gama