Page 4194 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 319436944094414441844191419241934194419541964197420442444294 ... LastLast
Results 41,931 to 41,940 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Mr3chi View Post
    must be drugged or something
    Spoiler!
    Thank you, I just realized I'm blind.

Quote Originally Posted by makemewonder View Post
    what happened to material storage when transfer ship?
    im thinking to transfer my char to other ship
    The contents of Material Storage are Ship-bound, so they don't transfer. The only Storage that transfers is Character Storage.

If I can't prove I own my account, is it impossible to remove secureOTP?

So I may be late to the party, but somebody enlighten me...

People on the finds/accomplishments thread are talking of cubes during affix conversations. What did I miss in an update? Are cubes now usable or something for affixing? I didn't see such an option when I was affixing. Somebody direct me to the source please?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So I may be late to the party, but somebody enlighten me...

People on the finds/accomplishments thread are talking of cubes during affix conversations. What did I miss in an update? Are cubes now usable or something for affixing? I didn't see such an option when I was affixing. Somebody direct me to the source please?
    You can get +40% Affix Rate boosters from the Cube Exchange Shop for 100 Cubes each.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 27, 2018 at 07:57 PM.

Final Attack > I don't see anyone answering but with the new Apprentice EQ around there has been a ton of Apprentice + Apprezina fodders.
    If you do something like Soul + Reverie + Shoot (+ Spirita) + Elegant you should be at 150 ratk and the most expensive thing would be the elegant shoot.

Right now the AC scratch has good items in the rotation, maybe you got one? I don't know if it ends today or if it lasts longer though.
    With the Dudu bonus week right now you only need 2 fodders for most things so either you devise a fire-proof recipe or you just plan it out for the next bonus week...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Final Attack > I don't see anyone answering but with the new Apprentice EQ around there has been a ton of Apprentice + Apprezina fodders.
    If you do something like Soul + Reverie + Shoot (+ Spirita) + Elegant you should be at 150 ratk and the most expensive thing would be the elegant shoot.

Right now the AC scratch has good items in the rotation, maybe you got one? I don't know if it ends today or if it lasts longer though.
    With the Dudu bonus week right now you only need 2 fodders for most things so either you devise a fire-proof recipe or you just plan it out for the next bonus week...
    Ah ... I see .... thanks!
    Also, by any chance do you know how the affixes of 220 R-Atk?
    The one I quoted before said it can cost 30m ..... but, I'm personally not sure what the affixes are :<

Thank you!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

It depends what the 220 Ratk entail.
    Some units give Atk bonus (most 12 stars units do).
    I have seen a lot of people using the special bonus of the Rare Drop Level 5 Crafting which can give 70 atk if you ask the correct person but I have no idea if you can simply find that specific bonus on the visiophone.
    If you go with Bode Units and affix Apprentice + Reverie + Shoot 4 + Ability 3 + (GRM or Noble/Elegant) + craft for 70ATK you are around 260 Ratk.

A "true" +220 Ratk would be Apprentice + Reverie + Shoot 4 + Arks Max + Lesser Shoot 4 + Grace Shot but that's quite an ordeal. Unless you actually got a Grace Shot with the AC tickets this month it's going to be more than 10m each unit.
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    It depends what the 220 Ratk entail.
    Some units give Atk bonus (most 12 stars units do).
    I have seen a lot of people using the special bonus of the Rare Drop Level 5 Crafting which can give 70 atk if you ask the correct person but I have no idea if you can simply find that specific bonus on the visiophone.
    If you go with Bode Units and affix Apprentice + Reverie + Shoot 4 + Ability 3 + (GRM or Noble/Elegant) + craft for 70ATK you are around 260 Ratk.

A "true" +220 Ratk would be Apprentice + Reverie + Shoot 4 + Arks Max + Lesser Shoot 4 + Grace Shot but that's quite an ordeal. Unless you actually got a Grace Shot with the AC tickets this month it's going to be more than 10m each unit.
    Ah ..... I didn't thought of that (including ★12unit stats)

The "true" one seems to be too much than I can chew _(:3」
    AndI assume it won't be able to reach all 100%?
    Last edited by final_attack; Aug 28, 2018 at 11:32 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Lesser Shot 4 only goes up to 30% so that's 40% during boost week + 40% item which makes 80%.
    Of course if you are playing Endless quest a lot you could create plenty of Lesser 4 fodders and transfer it, transfering lesser abilites is 100% with 3 fodders.

The rest can go to 100% if you start with 6 slots.
    Last edited by Saffran; Aug 28, 2018 at 12:13 PM.
    www.hinamizawa.fr