Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    can anyone help me out? My brother's settings for pso2 are all set really high even tho he set them low and it says they are low. We have no idea how to fix it.
    hope you dont mind me bumping this. really need help lol

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    hope you dont mind me bumping this. really need help lol
    First, make sure that his "user.pso2" file (located in Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2) is not set to Read Only. You can also open the user.pso2 file in notepad and try to manually modify it (set DrawLevel to whatever you want it to be on the slider [1-6], and modify the ShaderLevel [0-2, with 0 being simple] and TextureResolution [0-2, with 0 being compressed] ), or delete it to let the game create a new one (this will reset pretty much every in-game setting except a few, like key bindings).
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 6, 2016 at 06:05 PM.

So a friend of mine upgrading his phone forgetting about the OTP he had on the other phone and now his cell phone provider has that phone.

Is there another way around that so he can log on again? I never touched the OTP so didn't know much about it.

Edit:

Second Question: for Orbit is there ever a time the 2nd potential would be used?
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Jun 6, 2016 at 07:37 PM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    So a friend of mine upgrading his phone forgetting about the OTP he had on the other phone and now his cell phone provider has that phone.

Is there another way around that so he can log on again? I never touched the OTP so didn't know much about it.
    If he's not using the google one and knows the login details (username, secret question/answer) then it would be easy to transfer/register otp onto a new device

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Second Question: for Orbit is there ever a time the 2nd potential would be used?
    IIRC someone mentioned talis 2nd potential if you're planning on using it as a damaging weapon and not as utility
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post

IIRC someone mentioned talis 2nd potential if you're planning on using it as a damaging weapon and not as utility
    What about knuckles? I did 1st potential for that which is what i was advised of but I'm also hearing mixed thing about 2nd one too.

I assume sword is 1st one. (considering getting that sword for my Hu)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Sword is 1st, Knuckles... not quite sure but 2 of my friends went with 1st potential since that was what people recommended they get
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaea View Post
    Should I extend my Saiki set for my Force? I see people running around with an extended set and a normal set. I'd like to know which is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    PP extending gives you 15 more pp total, but you lose out on 120 HP and some damage resistance. As a force, I would definitely extend the units.
    It's Saiki: default is 50hp / 0pp per unit. The 25 pp are from set bonus.
    PP craft is +30 pp / -150hp total and hp craft would be +150 hp / +-0 total.

Assuming lvl 10 craft (anything below is silly cause you need high def in XH) you also gain 36 s-def and 78 r-def but lose 75 t-def.
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Jun 6, 2016 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Sword is 1st, Knuckles... not quite sure but 2 of my friends went with 1st potential since that was what people recommended they get
    Knuckle is 1st. In fact, aside of talis for damaging purpose (Can't see much reason for this tho lol), all Orbit weapon should pick 1st pot. The 200% PP regen while in sheathed mode is too good to pass up.
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Jun 7, 2016 at 12:22 AM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Spoiler!

How did this person do this?

so i've played the ps4 version and i think the controller set up is superior to pc version. is there any way i can get the same controller scheme for pc? u know having three attack buttons(square,triangle, and shift. then pressing L2 for more attacks/actions)?