Page 4138 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3138363840384088412841354136413741384139414041414148418842384638 ... LastLast
Results 41,371 to 41,380 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I don't care about Austere-NT. I wanted to buy Akatsuki and continue to wait for a Wired Lance but maybe I should save my crests and wait for Elder Pain Omega.
    youre literally better off not getting Akatsuki and using a different sword anyways, having to JG to get the max damage before your dps coming is kinda dumb. Use the new Shien series if you have to. As for 14* WL's, you should be doing Wind and Rain EQ still since it drops it (unless that EQ is gone now)

Just picked up the new 14* bow and I grinded it up just to see the potential. Anyone able to translate this? https://i.imgur.com/6jXjKzu.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCracker View Post
    Just picked up the new 14* bow and I grinded it up just to see the potential. Anyone able to translate this? https://i.imgur.com/6jXjKzu.png
    pots were already translated in other thread

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...-27-2018/page5

Quote Originally Posted by Effarion View Post
    Since the new update I can't join most quests with others; I keep getting a message that says:

パーティー参加条件が合わないため選択できません。

Did something change?
    I got same problem earlier but it sorted out by itself after i turned expert matching off and on again.

Is there a way to restore the old damage number size? It's tiny on my screen now.

So, I'm currently running Jet Boots Fi/Bo, and I currently have some Clawdem Cargis that I'll be keeping for a while (because I don't see myself getting the Zirenheit-NT any time soon). What should I get as my S3 ability, in your opinion? I was looking at S3:Furious Inspiration, buuuuuuuuuuut I don't like my odds.

This, in the context of a solo player.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    So, I'm currently running Jet Boots Fi/Bo, and I currently have some Clawdem Cargis that I'll be keeping for a while (because I don't see myself getting the Zirenheit-NT any time soon). What should I get as my S3 ability, in your opinion? I was looking at S3:Furious Inspiration, buuuuuuuuuuut I don't like my odds.

This, in the context of a solo player.
    red petal s1 petal booster s2 any dmg boost like perfect keeper or 2%
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    red petal s1 petal booster s2 any dmg boost like perfect keeper or 2%
    Clawdem Cargis only has S3.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

2 quickies.

Do Exp and tri-boosts work in Bonus Quests?

Does Difficulty matter for story quests? If i do an easy quest, will i be able to do it on normal later on?