Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo9999 View Post
    I've never used the Large Files patch, if that's what you mean. It worked fine a few days ago, so I'm not sure what's wrong now.
    Like I said, try it with no English patch at all, even the base one. If it still gives you a black screen when the game is in a vanilla state, then try checking for an update to your graphics driver (or if you just updated your driver, try rolling back to the previous).

Is the English Patch not updated? I haven't touched my graphics drivers in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo9999 View Post
    Is the English Patch not updated? I haven't touched my graphics drivers in ages.
    It should be, but sometimes it can still corrupt when it downloads.

I've been having problems auto-updating tweaker for quite some time now. I have to go to the website every time I want to update and the tweaker have been updating frequently.

Here is a screenshot:
    Attachment 40474

It always shows that error every time I try to update using tweaker.

Quote Originally Posted by DKhaed View Post
    Thanks I have a client order from annette thats called flowers for the hospital that requires 5 of something, anyone know off hand what that something is?
    I'd like to know what is needed here as well.

Thanks I have a client order from annette thats called flowers for the hospital that requires 5 of something, anyone know off hand what that something is?
    I have no idea what the items are or where they come from, but your support partner can gather them easily enough
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo McBaggins View Post
    I'd like to know what is needed here as well.
    The flowers you want drop from Natives. While the description does say Natives, something that can also help for future reference is to sort by area. That will tell you where you should be going to get what you're looking for.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Nov 24, 2016 at 11:09 PM.

Hey folks is there any way to either exchange white badges for blue or get more blue badges?

Hey folks is there any way to either exchange white badges for blue or get more blue badges?
    Blue Badges are gotten through the Friend Invite system, invite some friends with your referral code, and as they level up and play the game you'll receive more.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Blue Badges are gotten through the Friend Invite system, invite some friends with your referral code, and as they level up and play the game you'll receive more.
    In addition to this, you can exchange MyRoom and MyShop passes from the FUN Scratch for Blue Badges (mostly only relevant if you have continuously active Premium).