Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Um ..... 1 question about ship transfer ..... how much is it for ship transfer? And how long is the cooldown for another transfer?

Thank you very much
    I dont know this, but you can check how much on your character select screen by clicking the option to transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    Ah, k. So mates aren't necessary on Bouncers with DBs, just have to get Resta?
    Don't bother with resta on a DB bouncer - Megiverse does the same thing but faster.

Generally the only techs you'll be using are pure support ones, like Megiverse, Zanverse, Zondeel, etc.

As for best PAs, there's only 6 of them, try them out. they all have a purpose, except maybe justice crow, which I find somewhat useless but other people say it has a use so *shrug*

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    I dont know this, but you can check how much on your character select screen by clicking the option to transfer.
    All right, thank you very much

Another question ..... I plan to buy those Deluxe Package ...... there's a code for the items, right?

From previous package, you must input codes from PS Vita?
    Also, does it comes as additional piece of paper inside the box with the code printed on it?

Thank you very much
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    Wasn't my question, but thanks for the info. Thinking about creating a Ra/Br. Is the only thing you do is just WB + Banish Arrow weak spots, or do you also use launchers and rifles as well?

Also, are launchers or rifles better, or do they serve diff. purposes?
    Actually, you are only going to use the WB+Banish+Nemesis combo on boss kills. You could use your rifle and Sat Cannon ... but the bow combo is just going to make it easier. You won't use your bow in situations where you want to save your 4 WB (switching to bow cancels your remaining WB bullets). If you are the only RA in a Magatsu or TD MPA, it'd be wiser to WB targets and Sat Cannon/any other AR/Launcher PA.

When you'll be fighting mobs, it's better to use your launcher. Bow and AR can kill mobs just as fine, but launchers will give you more range, AOE and thinks like Cosmos Breaker auto-target weak points (that's perfect for a RABR, because you rely on weak stance). It's not an ironclad rule, practice using all your weapons PA and you'll naturally find your playstyle. You just have to be aware of the capabilities of your weapons.

RaBr isn't as easy as spamming Rafoie or dispersion strike, when you'll be facing a target or a group of targets, you have to ask yourself "okay, what would be the best PA/weapon to deal with these mob(s)?"

Adaptive RaBr > RaBr spamming Last Nemesis on every single target.

What sets and potentials should I be aiming for as a techer?
    "For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    ~Lord George Gordon Byron

I decided to not bother with Ability Affixing, too much RNG, not enough payoff in my opinion.

Anyway, new question. The Ranger Skill "Power Bullet" works alongside Bullet Keep, so if you load Launcher Bullets, but then switch to an Assault Rifle, you keep the +100 R-ATK. I've seen it reflected in my stats. However, after a short amount of time, it seems to revert back to normal if I check my stats. Does Power Bullet have some sort of invisible duration timer?
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Power Bullet only lasts for 30 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    Currently, the best Launchers are:

1. Ares (13☆)
    2. Vault Hauser (Fury Combo latent)
    3. Red Scorpio (BH latent)
    4. Arms Legacy (AO latent)
    5. The Fucking Racists

Rifles ... well, the Ares > yas7KV > punisher > racists :| Oh and the Holy Ray has a new +20% HE latent, that's not that bad. And good old Arao still a nice AR.

Thanks for the insight! I'll have to see how much Vault Hauser goes when i come in the house.

Since im ballin on a budget for my rifle i went with The crafted firearms with 3 level potential. Haven't really tried it out but i have 1045 R-atk and I believe it boost Standing Snipe by 11% so....may work for the time being i suppose.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Do you only need potential lv1 for vault hauser if you have fury combo maxed?

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

They behave the same way but they don't help each other stack to the max damage.
    1% = 15 JAs in a row for max bonus. 2% = 8 JAs in a row. 3% = 5 JAs in a row. Use a different weapon, seriously.