So, as a Force, what kind of matter board items should I keep as affix fodder?

What are values of the slave 13* potentials from levels 1-3?
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Thanks
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Rappy Hunter

How do you unlock the Level 3 Special crafts for Units?

Quote Originally Posted by Ginganator12 View Post
    How do you unlock the Level 3 Special crafts for Units?
    Reach lv.20 Equipment Crafting.

Question I've been wondering about for a while: if you were going to make a build solely for the purposes of soloing TAs/Dailies/etc for money COs, what would it be? A single build, so not something TA-specific. A build that could complete TAs, XQs, SH Free Fields etc quickly and efficiently solo/with NPCs.

Mostly a hypothetical question, it occurred to me a while ago and I've been curious what people would say would be best.

Quote Originally Posted by Viash View Post
    Question I've been wondering about for a while: if you were going to make a build solely for the purposes of soloing TAs/Dailies/etc for money COs, what would it be? A single build, so not something TA-specific. A build that could complete TAs, XQs, SH Free Fields etc quickly and efficiently solo/with NPCs.

Mostly a hypothetical question, it occurred to me a while ago and I've been curious what people would say would be best.
    Fo/Te
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

@Viash
    Personally, I would say Braver/Hunter with Katana Combat (Escape maxed) and Automate Halfline maxed.

Force/Techer works too, but need to pay more attention, as unlike BRHU, it doesn't have autoheal. Easier heal option (Resta) is a big plus though. Force/Techer has a rather big learning curve, but it'll pay off in later game stuff.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

has anyone TAJAB from zanverse into fomelgion before?