Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLolicon View Post
    Is it just me or does byethost show up as a white screen? I was going to change the links over to the new one in my update pass but it seems to show up blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Is it just me or does byethost show up as a white screen? I was going to change the links over to the new one in my update pass but it seems to show up blank.
    It works fine on me, try to refresh your browser or avoid using deprecated browser.
    or alternatively you can use this one:
    http://srpgp.supersanctuary.net/dudu/
    although it looks like this one are slightly outdated.

What is the estimated amount of photon spheres needed for a pure attack mag? Thanks in advance.
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Wanna ask.. what should I do.. when my account is locked out.. because of that damned OTP error....

It's not locked up, you just can't log in because the OTP service is fukt (again) so that step fails by default. Either disable OTP from your account management page or wait until they get it fixed (again).

Quote Originally Posted by AsuravonD View Post
    What is the estimated amount of photon spheres needed for a pure attack mag? Thanks in advance.
    If I'm doing the math right, about 336, and you'll end up with a spare mini-device. It takes 30,100 points to get from 0 to 200, each mini-device gives 60 points, so it takes about 502 mini-devices, and you get them 3 for 2 Spheres. (numbers according to the swiki)
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 30, 2015 at 11:02 AM.

Having a problem with my mag.

Mag: Lyra (Lvl 107)
    Striking: 54
    Dex: 53
    Trigger Action: Hp Restore J & HP Restore A

Wanted to go for Julius Proi, but I like Lyra's trigger action so I added s-atk to lvl 50, then should have changed it to Antila by adding dex to lvl 100, should have been Leo after that when I added one more s-atk lvl. Now it is stuck as Lyra and the other problem is there's no new trigger action.

Should I reset it or use excube to exchange for the PB Device?

Thanks in advance.
    P.S. Can't add link till I have 10 posts....Check the img in my profile?

Quote Originally Posted by ShikigamiKouki View Post
    Having a problem with my mag.

Mag: Lyra (Lvl 107)
    Striking: 54
    Dex: 53
    Trigger Action: Hp Restore J & HP Restore A

Wanted to go for Julius Proi, but I like Lyra's trigger action so I added s-atk to lvl 50, then should have changed it to Antila by adding dex to lvl 100, should have been Leo after that when I added one more s-atk lvl. Now it is stuck as Lyra and the other problem is there's no new trigger action.

Should I reset it or use excube to exchange for the PB Device?

Thanks in advance.
    P.S. Can't add link till I have 10 posts....Check the img in my profile?
    Just use a PB device from the ExCube shop. (Or reset it/get a new one, go pure x-ATK, and use a PB device from the ExCube shop.)
    With the existence of these PB devices, there is no reason to build a mag around getting a specific PB since 8 Cubes is rather easy to obtain, even just from getting NPC Partner Card titles.
    Also I'm pretty sure that once you hit 110, it will evolve again.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 30, 2015 at 01:27 PM.

Did they nerf Dark Falz Elder/Luther/Loser XH's drop tables or am I just being unlucky? The ship hit 300% and I used a rare drop boost but all I got was 5 10*s + junk. Same with elder (100% triboost): stones, meseta and two 10*s. S Rank from both.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If I'm doing the math right, about 336, and you'll end up with a spare mini-device. It takes 30,100 points to get from 0 to 200, each mini-device gives 60 points, so it takes about 502 mini-devices, and you get them 3 for 2 Spheres. (numbers according to the swiki)
    Did I miss something, why do need photon spheres when you can just feed it rares?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!