Page 416 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3163664064134144154164174184194264665169161416 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 46801

Te/Br can be fun without an elysion if you craft techs the right way (faster zan, ragrants, and possibly nafoie & gifoie; reduced PP sazan, gibarta, & other techs...I mean, most of these are the optimal choices anyway, but they really help te/br among a couple other classes).

I mean, it's not optimal, but I found it to be fun since you have weak stance for element weaknesses and weak points, snatch step, and just reverse cover. Techer has no hyper armor so JRC is handy, and snatch step combines great with wand lovers when stepping around to hit stuff with space magic.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Te/Br can be fun without an elysion if you craft techs the right way (faster zan, ragrants, and possibly nafoie & gifoie; reduced PP sazan, gibarta, & other techs...I mean, most of these are the optimal choices anyway, but they really help te/br among a couple other classes).
    But what would Techer offer for crafted techs that Force doesn't?

Also, I somehow forgot about Territory. That alone could make Te/Br worth it
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Techer offers wands, and it's not what techer offers those techs but what those techs offer techer: faster casting to make up for a lack of flame charge S and a reduced reliance on PP revival.

As far as I can tell, the biggest reason to use Techer is the part where you suck in twenty enemies and utterly annihilate them with wand gear in the blink of an eye.

Or paired with Force for EVEN MORE PP.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Techer offers wands, and it's not what techer offers those techs but what those techs offer techer: faster casting to make up for a lack of flame charge S and a reduced reliance on PP revival.
    I guess I put a lot of value in Talis Bonus for the damage, and not enough into wand gear. And well, my reliance on PP revival lol
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

keep in mind 90% of the time te/br is just a worse te/fi due to either having to use a element you dont have mastery in or having to hit a weak point that may not be there in the first place, additionally your melee is pretty useless without the consistent bonus of fi's stances. im assuming you meant a weak stance te/br because an average stance te/br is just worse period

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine2009 View Post
    keep in mind 90% of the time te/br is just a worse te/fi due to either having to use a element you dont have mastery in or having to hit a weak point that may not be there in the first place, additionally your melee is pretty useless without the consistent bonus of fi's stances. im assuming you meant a weak stance te/br because an average stance te/br is just worse period
    I would say 50% of the time, Te/Fi is worse due to where the enemies are facing in a MPA
    Whereas Te/Br can just use the element they are weak to and they're good forever
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

any one have the best solution how to add ability
    ability 3
    power 3
    vol soul
    burn 3
    mutation 1
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by windload89 View Post
    any one have the best solution how to add ability
    ability 3
    power 3
    vol soul
    burn 3
    mutation 1
    ?
    friggin lot's of money, once you have the money, you should know how to affix it yourself.

here, experiment on your own; http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/#!/s=&a=&b=&r=&o=
    Last edited by WildarmsRE5; Feb 28, 2014 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    I would say 50% of the time, Te/Fi is worse due to where the enemies are facing in a MPA
    Whereas Te/Br can just use the element they are weak to and they're good forever
    except due to pp limitations te/br and te/fi can only really get much use out of wind which has very few mobs weak to it. you can use other element but you dont really have the pp or masteries to make the most out of the damage bonus and end up doing less than a te/fi would if they just spamed sazan even without elysion. additionally you cant get much use out of the weak stance bonus for much other than some boss weak points for your wand melee basically giving up the one reason to play techer over force.

thats not to say its not viable just a worse choice to play the same role/style a te/fi would or if you are trying to go straight up multi element caster a much worse choice than fo/br