Page 725 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 22562567571572272372472572672772873577582512251725 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,250 of 46801

What's the fastest way to farm Mizer Soul with 3 slots on weapons? Does Fortunate Omen help?

I have been using the partisan's Volg Raptor PA to double spellcasting damage and am using the Soul Eater partisan as a weapon because it also had 100 t-attack. Problem is I'm starting to outgrow it and when I select to extend, the preview shows 0 t-attack. Will it really lose all its t-attack? I thought I would be able to boost both. Are there any other t-attack partisans I can use? Would a great success stop me from losing the T-attack or even better, boost it with the s-att?

when you extend gear it has its stats overwritten with a preset template. at the moment there are no recipes that have stats other than the standard attack stats on that type of weapon. so yes your soul eater will lose all its t att as well as almost certainly lose its all class.
    (it also loses its minimum damage bonus but that wont be a deal breaker until VH or so)

Quote Originally Posted by Ygdrad View Post
    I have been using the partisan's Volg Raptor PA to double spellcasting damage and am using the Soul Eater partisan as a weapon because it also had 100 t-attack. Problem is I'm starting to outgrow it and when I select to extend, the preview shows 0 t-attack. Will it really lose all its t-attack? I thought I would be able to boost both. Are there any other t-attack partisans I can use? Would a great success stop me from losing the T-attack or even better, boost it with the s-att?
    Yes, it'll lose all its TATK. Great Results do not give TATK back(or boost it) for a weapon type that doesn't naturally have it. Great Results can only add multiple-classes and lowered equip requirement, at current anyway.

For suggestions of other poles(at +10).. there are only two I can think of by a quick looking around;
    アメン・トゥム (10*, 190TATK)
    グアルス (11*, 780TATK)

Quote Originally Posted by Skize View Post
    What's the fastest way to farm Mizer Soul with 3 slots on weapons? Does Fortunate Omen help?
    Play PSO2es on the 5* mizer stage.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Ygdrad View Post
    Non standard stats and wield reqs get removed when extending weapons. You'll never be able to have an extended partisan with a t-atk bonus. The class wield req will also go to hunter only unless you roll an extra class or all class as a great success bonus.

There are two other partisans with a t-atk bonus, Amun Tum a 10*, though the t-atk value is barely higher than Soul Eater, and Guarus an 11* that actually had a fairly sizable t-atk bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by mctastee View Post
    For black heart, you want as much PP as possible. You have to PA more to get under 50%, but you have more PP for PAs and once you are there it's much easier to stay under 50% PP. Just think of it like this: Would you rather have 50pp to work with or 75pp when you proc the potential? It's the difference between using 2 and 3 PAs in a row.
    This makes sense, but I'm finding that I usually don't get more than 2 PAs off in a row due to the rest of the party having killed everything by then. Thanks for the clarification though.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    This makes sense, but I'm finding that I usually don't get more than 2 PAs off in a row due to the rest of the party having killed everything by then. Thanks for the clarification though.
    uh, I'm pretty sure Ra/Hu nails faster than the rest of the party members. except if its a Dark Spec Fo/Te.

Quote Originally Posted by mctastee View Post
    For black heart, you want as much PP as possible. You have to PA more to get under 50%, but you have more PP for PAs and once you are there it's much easier to stay under 50% PP. Just think of it like this: Would you rather have 50pp to work with or 75pp when you proc the potential? It's the difference between using 2 and 3 PAs in a row.
    Yeah that's understandable in the case of how it's implemented.

I was thinking of what Sega was probably trying to get at when I posted originally lol.

With that being said...

Does anyone know how to bring up the transfer code in PSO2es code?

I want to test PSO2es on my phone but I have it on my tablet and I dont want to make a new ID JUST to try es on my phone.

I just want to give it a shot on my phone and then transfer back.

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    uh, I'm pretty sure Ra/Hu nails faster than the rest of the party members. except if its a Dark Spec Fo/Te.
    Guess I'm just a horrible RA/HU then. This is what I get for playing on gamepad and not using Third Person Shooting I suppose.