Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Yea my 360 controller right stick sometimes points down when im not touching so figured I just need to get a new one.

I connect my PS4 controller via USB and was able to do a few things just to try it out although for w/e reason right stick didnt move the camera. Pressing L2 or R2 sometimes made the camera spin in respective direction o.0.

I attempted to callibrate but the game doesnt recognize the analog sticks.

And i know its not the computer because when i swapped out my 360 controller with my PS4 controller to play fall out 4 had no issues playing that.

Guess probably need.something 3rd party which seems odd would figure game would have support for it
    That's really weird, does it work normally in other games or when you try to configure it in windows does it show the analogs correctly?
    If it doesn't work for anything, it is possible you just need some kind of driver for windows as I doubt sony releases one by default. (quick search found me this reddit post, should be useful https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoBestFrie..._on_pc_driver/ - first option is emulating like 360 controller with the ds4 and the second option seems to simulate all the functionalists of ds4 controller).
    Once windows detects it properly and sends the proper inputs, you just bind those in the game, I know that by default windows sometimes tries to send analog input as individual buttons, but with driver for analog controller it will send it correctly.

Can someone link me to an ability adding guide? Finally got my Saikis and I wanna make everything OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    Can someone link me to an ability adding guide? Finally got my Saikis and I wanna make everything OP.
    When in doubt, check if Selphea has a guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    My team and friends all use their 250% RDR's etc right before the crystal break (for example TD4), they get full drops, 12/13*'s still drop like normal. I would say its your decision to use them for the full duration of the run (which i dont advise because I believe doesnt boost anything, its the rng at the end when crystal breaks for the drop pool) or if your running with pugs you use it right before the Quest is going to end.
    So in a loser/elder fight you still use before the crystal break?
    Can't we all just get along?

For Elder/Loser I use them during the second time stop.

Does character storage also moved when transferring ship?

How exactly does one obtain Toh'oh Soul?
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    Tokyo Train boss.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    Type 15 Tanks (Tokyo Miniboss) also drop Toh'oh soul, but it'd probably be easier to get them from the Train boss as mentioned above.