Page 4566 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 356640664466451645564563456445654566456745684569457646164666 ... LastLast
Results 45,651 to 45,660 of 46801

I asked in the announcement thread whether I could download the Xbox One version in the UK, and it seems I can.

Cannot wait to finally get to play this, some 8 years after it's announcement

If it works, what's the best place to start? I know nothing about the game, as I gave up on it when the PS4 version didn't come to the EU
    Poppy and Oscar

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    Works with Phrase Decay, Jellen is not a status effect thus does not work with Phrase Chase.
    thanks!

With the unbelievable drops in Easter I have found myself short on storage. (I mean 6+s yamato factor units? Hello? Is the game closing down or something?)

Is there a cheap, foolproof way to get a shop ticket nowadays? I have so little inventory space that I can't do 10 tickets draws.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

In Divide quests, does it matter(for points) if it's barely S rank or max S rank? In Step5 I could use Dark Blast on some of my character, but on others the gauge is empty, what could be the reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Ralf, each stage has a "surprise effect" and one of those is a boost to the dark blast gauge. But the surprise effect is random on each stage and each run.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Does s5 anthesis affect s-abilities ?

Quote Originally Posted by Usagui View Post
    Does s5 anthesis affect s-abilities ?
    It only affects stats that appear in this box:

ie. HP, PP, ATK, DEX, DEF, and Resists. Also, just to note, it even doubles negative stats like from Reveries.

When do Divide exchange shop reset exactly? Seems to be monthly but I don't want this answer. Please tell me I am wrong here and it's weekly instead. Am so close to get my Stil xD

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    When do Divide exchange shop reset exactly? Seems to be monthly but I don't want this answer. Please tell me I am wrong here and it's weekly instead. Am so close to get my Stil xD
    the exchange shop literally has a date of when it resets on the shop windows, in which case, yes, its monthly. especially if you're trying to get Grainne stones, you get a monthly 4 you can exchange for
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    the exchange shop literally has a date of when it resets on the shop windows, in which case, yes, its monthly. especially if you're trying to get Grainne stones, you get a monthly 4 you can exchange for
    My bad I missed it. Was looking in product box which is untranslated. Also eq announcement message don't help with menu clarity right now Thanks