Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    Whats with the random videos being shown on the lobby screens? Did they host a video contest or something? Just spent like 5 minutes watching this one, with a giant Bandicam logo on it.
    Spoiler!

I think it was a Braver with Lv1 weapons and no units taking on this XH boss without getting hit once?

There was a pretty comedic 'music video' of a bunch of rappies chasing that one girl from the story before it. Wondering what I missed.
    Those videos are most likely from last years' anniversary. They show off the clips that won in those video contests.

As if I don't have enough problems with this game...
    Why can't I get past the Sega logo?
    I just fixed this game when it didn't want to work a week ago, what's wrong with it NOW? 9-9

Quote Originally Posted by Gourd View Post
    As if I don't have enough problems with this game...
    Why can't I get past the Sega logo?
    I just fixed this game when it didn't want to work a week ago, what's wrong with it NOW? 9-9
    Run a file check. Try starting without the English patch installed.

In the Limited Quest, what exactly are the Goronzoran stone drops for? Can't find nothing about it on the net, and even checked various places in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by NeroreN View Post
    In the Limited Quest, what exactly are the Goronzoran stone drops for? Can't find nothing about it on the net, and even checked various places in the game.
    I assume you mean the Pure Photons. They are a material that is needed to get the the R/Burn Guard and R/Freeze Guard rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowjesse626 View Post
    That was Episode 1 and it has been patched.

Quote Originally Posted by .razor. View Post
    anyone know where I can download these pso2 cds (320kbps or flac)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VATqBNpXBeA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WsD8aSxMxs
    I might, but you should probably google for them since I'm pretty sure linking them or even pming them would be against the rules.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So if I customize a tech to give it +120% damage, does it actually get double the damage?

For example, if Gifoie has 500 damage and I get the 120% customization, does it go up to 1100 or just gets bumped up to 620?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokurokoki View Post
    So if I customize a tech to give it +120% damage, does it actually get double the damage?

For example, if Gifoie has 500 damage and I get the 120% customization, does it go up to 1100 or just gets bumped up to 620?
    620%.