In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Let me give you something to work with then. Let's say your typical 10* Rod crafted to Lv11 which gives you 1130 T-Attack. Potential aside, compared to an uncrafted 10* or 11* weapon of the same power, how would you rate the damage variance on the same enemy?
    The crafted wep will vary much more: between 85-100% of your dmg, average value being 93% as opposed to dealing pretty much max dmg all the time with the non-crafted one.

Btw, I assumed lvl 75 newearl w/ no bonus DEX vs an average ult mob for this.

Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post
    trying to extend my units and I'm trying to make sure i know what I'm doing. Is it as straight forward as extend w/ R def path till i get the extra +10 pp on it<lv 1 2 3 etc till lv 10 or whatever?>? or is there something else i gotta do along the way<of course baring materials are present as well as meseta>?
    Also is there a way to undo extending units? curious in case i want to undo it or change form PP to HP or something new that may come along?
    Very new to crafting unis so just trying to make sure im getting this right
    Here's the gist of it (if you are doing the crafting yourself rather than requesting it):
    Special Recipes Lv.3 are unlocked once you hit lv.20 in Equipment Extend.
    To get the lv.8 version of them, you need to craft the lv.3 version once, and to unlock the lv.10 you need to craft the lv.8 once.
    You can overwrite crafts with the same level craft, so if you have a lv.10 PP crafted unit, and you want to have it be lv.10 HP instead, you can just re-craft it at lv.10 (assuming you have the recipe unlocked).
    You can restore to an uncrafted state, but mind that the unit will still be untradeable.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 6, 2015 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    The crafted wep will vary much more: between 85-100% of your dmg, average value being 93% as opposed to dealing pretty much max dmg all the time with the non-crafted one.

Btw, I assumed lvl 75 newearl w/ no bonus DEX vs an average ult mob for this.
    93% average, not so bad, thanks.

thank you for the replies on crafted units.
    Have one more unrelated question:
    I had heard you can shortcut camo swaps? is this true? iv looked around but dun see it anyone have a link or know the commands?

Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post
    thank you for the replies on crafted units.
    Have one more unrelated question:
    I had heard you can shortcut camo swaps? is this true? iv looked around but dun see it anyone have a link or know the commands?
    Here you go. Short and the long of it, the command for switching camos is /cmf [camo name], or /camouflage [camo name]; not sure how the item patch will effect that, though.

Holding ctrl will temporarily disable the item patch, so if you plan to use it on a chat shortcut with a ctrl+[some other key] hotkey input, then you have to use the item's Japanese name, and hold the ctrl button until it switches, to ensure the most consistent swap.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

any tips for farming large advance stone?

should i run vh or sh difficulty ?

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Series View Post
    any tips for farming large advance stone?

should i run vh or sh difficulty ?
    sh but do it in parties if possible and never go above 9 risk if ur solo.. the rates arent any better once on xh and the runs take significantly longer (all assuming solo)

Hi, I have a problem, when I choose a character and start to play (getting in the loading screen), I immediately get "pso2.exe has stopped working", I tried to uninstall all the patches, disabled item translation patch, checked for missing files but nope, fixed gameguard issues but nope.

Any idea ?

Edit : I also restarted my PC but nope.

Edit 2 : I found something in the tech support area, I'll give it a try and post the solution if it works.
    Last edited by Poyonche; Jun 7, 2015 at 07:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

So would I lose a bunch of damage going from BR/RA to BR/HU for bows? The head shot damage is great but everything else sucks. 21k headshots and 3k bodyshots. Even in tps mode i cant get head shots on most things without hoping before every shot(sick of doing that for foie). I guess I'm asking if BR/HU bow can put out good numbers still or should I just learn to use BR/RA.
    Last edited by Miles064; Jun 7, 2015 at 08:48 AM.