Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    What is the best place to look for Mi Micdas?

I know the Den from the EQ and Abduction are one of the best, but that's not easily to get to (one is luck and one is an EQ) Ark Quests and Free Quests aren't helping and I noticed the Ruins AQ and Urban AQ don't even have any Micdas at all.
    Desert AQ has consistent Micda spawns. With the rare enemy PSE it's probably your best bet.

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

What am I supposed to do at matterboard epi 3-6 B6. According to the swiki I should have an event/conversation with xiao but nothing happens.

Am I missing something?

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

Quote Originally Posted by Revils View Post
    What are the best wind technics to use for single target/mobbing (besides zanverse)? Should they be customized too?
    Sazan (I'm not sure which craft is better, but -pp cost will probably work if you aren't using an innocent form weapon) and Razan crafted for hit interval. Nazan if you're close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Sazan (I'm not sure which craft is better, but -pp cost will probably work if you aren't using an innocent form weapon) and Razan crafted for hit interval. Nazan if you're close enough.
    Thanks for the quick response!

What is the most preferred element for weapons outside of Light?

On that note, what is the least useful? Is it still Wind?

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    What is the most preferred element for weapons outside of Light?

On that note, what is the least useful? Is it still Wind?
    I guess Wind will be important for Episode 4 because right now Tokyo Mobs are weak to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Unless they changed the drop table(it's been three months since I've been active), rare or normal variant should drop all units, just depends on parts broken. Got 2 units from just normal run to end boss spamming in explore on SH. Level should be all that matters aside from break.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    The drop rate is abysmal for regular GGG, so rare GGG trigger MPAs were the best method of acquiring Saiki.
    I....see. So Saiki armor pieces can still be obtained even without the trigger, though someone need to face the harsh RnG if they wanted to hunt the pieces without the trigger. Thanks, both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrificial View Post
    What am I supposed to do at matterboard epi 3-6 B6. According to the swiki I should have an event/conversation with xiao but nothing happens.

Am I missing something?
    You know the lift where Astarte standing, right? From there, go straight toward the Campship. The trigger area for that event is the path toward there......if I remembered it correctly
    Last edited by Zeroem; Feb 1, 2016 at 08:22 PM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I'm trying to log in for the first time in ever and it's saying my connection is timing out. Do I need to do something special for that?

After you make your 1st Character, there's a message that pops up and I'm positive it has something to due with EP.4. In order for me to start at EP.1, which button do I hit? None of the answers are in english. Again, this is immediately after you name your character and hit next, when the message pops up.

^You have no choice but to start Ep.4 first. Then after you have done some of the story progression from the Story Board, then you can go back to the previous Episodes.