Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    There is the split to the rematch
    Spoiler!

It requires that you have previously fought her, and won obvs. Which requires having done H&H floors 1-5 to unlock this sidequest. Which btw has to be done with all your characters if you want them to rematch Phaleg. It isn't like the requirements for getting into Expert Block where all you need is a title and suddenly EVERYONE can get in.
    Spoiler!
    i had it done but was misled by the COMING SOON screen, you apparently have to watch a cutscene on 176 i haven't seen
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

does chocolate or white day triggers ever come back to the treasure shop or are they only available until the end the quest period itself?

if so when is the expected window for rain eq triggers?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chills View Post
    does chocolate or white day triggers ever come back to the treasure shop or are they only available until the end the quest period itself?

if so when is the expected window for rain eq triggers?
    from what i gather they pop up in the last 2 weeks of seasonal EQ and go away when it ends
    as for returning, they don't
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

ahh ty, ;_;

rip, i guess i can buy mother triggers in peace now...

Name change for a support partner possible in any way?

Trying to find a voice sample for Matoi female voice but can't seem to find it any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Trying to find a voice sample for Matoi female voice but can't seem to find it any help would be appreciated.
    Which Matoi voice? Satomi Sato, the voice actor, has quite a few different voices in the game. Just going to assume the Matoi voice from SG scratch but I'll post the others as well.

女性共通マトイボイスB
    Spoiler!

女性追加ボイス33
    Spoiler!

女性追加ボイス34
    Spoiler!

女性追加ボイス35
    Spoiler!

女性追加ボイス81
    Spoiler!

There is one other but I'm at my video limit with just those 5. Doesn't matter really people aren't sure it is Satomi because all it is; is the lillipan voices, I would hate to run into a character that has THAT one. 女性追加ボイス58

About expert block requirment. Wouldn't it be better if SEGA would make a system where you need a fixed amount of attack to enter the blocks(diiferent amount for every weapon type)? I wouldn't solve the problems, but it wouldn't be a joke like now.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    About expert block requirment. Wouldn't it be better if SEGA would make a system where you need a fixed amount of attack to enter the blocks(diiferent amount for every weapon type)? I wouldn't solve the problems, but it wouldn't be a joke like now.
    No that wouldn't work as there are some class combos that have a use besides DPS, for example my TE/RA. Nearly worthless for attacking but I can make sure you don't die, are buffed, have a weakened target, bring mobs to single points, and do extra damage in a zanverse field.

Knowing SEGA the stat requirements would still be laughable or just downright insane, SEGA isn't really good at finding a good middle ground.

Does rod shoots projectile count as a Tech Striking attack?
    What is it classed as?
    Does it work with Chase Advance?
    Spoiler!