Page 3682 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2682318235823632367236793680368136823683368436853692373237824182 ... LastLast
Results 36,811 to 36,820 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Anyone know where I might have something higher than a snowball's chance in hell of a Chrome Dragon popping who drops stuff for the matter board? Need that to finish off the 1-10 MB. Thanks.
    Would the one in the new LQ count?

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    At higher level, it's very likely that 2% damage bonus are going to be better than 30 points in ATK. Depending on how you affix it, it's probably better to get Phrase Weak.
    What do you mean by "higher level"?
    The affix I had in mind was soul/attack IV/ether factor/sentence triple/Noble power/phrase weak

It would only be 160/10/12. I was going to change phrase weak for flict but I don't know which would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    Would the one in the new LQ count?
    It drops stuff, so yeah, it should. Unless I'm remembering it wrong.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzus View Post
    What do you mean by "higher level"?
    The affix I had in mind was soul/attack IV/ether factor/sentence triple/Noble power/phrase weak

It would only be 160/10/12. I was going to change phrase weak for flict but I don't know which would be better.
    Basically, at endgame, an extra 30 ATK points makes very little difference compared to adding an extra 2% damage.

If you really want the extra PP, go for Flict, otherwise, just take Phrase and call it a day.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

if its on anthesis trainer potential then theres very little difference between 30 atk and phrase weak (basically phrase weak only becomes worth it at 7x on qliphad/zein)

I noticed after the emergency maintenance, all of my keyboard/mouse settings have been reset to default, is there any way to find a back up of my previous settings?

Quote Originally Posted by sheen20 View Post
    I noticed after the emergency maintenance, all of my keyboard/mouse settings have been reset to default, is there any way to find a back up of my previous settings?
    That is stored server-side, so there is no local backup.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It drops stuff, so yeah, it should. Unless I'm remembering it wrong.
    I didn't think it did drop anything - I thought all drops were doled out at the end of the quest in the giant thingy. I'll try it, though, see if I happen to get it.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Just switched to my alt and noticed that I could fight Dues again is this a glitch or is it working as intended?