Page 4679 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36794179457946294669467646774678467946804681 LastLast
Results 46,781 to 46,790 of 46801

Hey. Tried to import my JP character data to global and i'm getting an error:

"Failed to load data.

Either the file does not exist, or the current character's race and gender do not match the race and gender in the file."

Now everything matches but i'm still getting this. The only reason i can think of is the engine update on JP, which global does not have yet (i think)

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    Hey. Tried to import my JP character data to global and i'm getting an error:

"Failed to load data.

Either the file does not exist, or the current character's race and gender do not match the race and gender in the file."

Now everything matches but i'm still getting this. The only reason i can think of is the engine update on JP, which global does not have yet (i think)
    Yes, that's the case.
    The JP version upgrade also changed the way files are encrypted and coded and the global version cannot read the character creation files from JP.

I'm also waiting for the global engine update to see if I can finally import one of my characters. I'm hoping it'll work.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Yes, that's the case.
    Figures. Guess we have to wait and see. Worst case i have to eyeball my parameters. It's only for NGS so it's a not a big deal.

Um, excuse me, I have some questions here.

I just got my laptop serviced/fixed (it was running so slow, so I decided to fixed it), and it becomes like a new laptop (they reset my laptop). Then I put back the PSO2 files to where I put the files before. I put the files on System (C: ). And then I re-installed PSO2, including the Tweaker. When I want to launch PSO2, it doesn't start/launch after I clicked "Start PSO2" from Tweaker. I decided to wait for minutes, and it still doesn't launch. I tried to re-open the Tweaker, and it says "It appears that "PSO2 Tweaker" is already running. Would you like to close it?", and I chose "Yes", and "Start PSO2" again, and it still doesn't launch PSO2.

Other question is, is my Tweaker having a problem? I mean the bumped.org PSO2 News part looks like this:
    Attachment 42472
    If I choose the http://www.bumped.org/psublog/feed/, it appears like this:
    Attachment 42473
    And if I choose the "validator test", it appears like this:
    Attachment 42474

Can anyone help me? What should I do to solve both of my problems? I'm sorry if I ask too much. I appreciate your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Larcadia View Post
    snipped to save space
    Unfortunately the attachments do not show. You will need to upload them to a hosting site and link them from there.

1. It is best to have all game and tweaker files in a location that is not a System folder. For example "C:/Games/PSO2" instead of directly at "C:/PSO2". It might be good to also give ownership of said folder (and all subfolders) to your user's account instead of System.

2. Make sure that after PSO2 Tweaker is installed, the first thing to do is to select the pso2_bin folder. It may help to also manually adjust all settings in order to ensure that the settings files is properly structured.

3. If the game still does not start, open Task Manager and kill any process like pso2.exe, pso2tweaker.exe etc. Re-run the tweaker and select lower "safe" settings. Do not close Task Manager but monitor if there is CPU and Storage usage when the game is supposedly loading.

There were some other posts earlier in this thread I think where other players also had trouble loading the game after the new graphics update, you could try some of those solutions too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Unfortunately the attachments do not show. You will need to upload them to a hosting site and link them from there.

1. It is best to have all game and tweaker files in a location that is not a System folder. For example "C:/Games/PSO2" instead of directly at "C:/PSO2". It might be good to also give ownership of said folder (and all subfolders) to your user's account instead of System.

2. Make sure that after PSO2 Tweaker is installed, the first thing to do is to select the pso2_bin folder. It may help to also manually adjust all settings in order to ensure that the settings files is properly structured.

3. If the game still does not start, open Task Manager and kill any process like pso2.exe, pso2tweaker.exe etc. Re-run the tweaker and select lower "safe" settings. Do not close Task Manager but monitor if there is CPU and Storage usage when the game is supposedly loading.

There were some other posts earlier in this thread I think where other players also had trouble loading the game after the new graphics update, you could try some of those solutions too.
    Thank you for your reply. About my Tweaker being broken, it got back to normal when I turned off my laptop and went to sleep.

I tried the 3 steps you told me, but somehow none of them work for me. Now I've been thinking that the problem is caused by I copied the Tweaker and other files from my harddisk that I got from my sister and pasted it to my laptop. Could that be the problem? Do I have to re-install PSO2 and Tweaker from Arks-Layer?

Edit: After I re-installed PSO2 from Arks-Layer, now I’m able to launch PSO2 from Tweaker.
    Last edited by Larcadia; May 22, 2021 at 08:19 AM.

how can i unequip a sub class im new

Quote Originally Posted by kreos View Post
    how can i unequip a sub class im new
    Until you unlock Successor/Scion classes, you cannot.

That said, why would you want to unequip your subclass? There is no benefit to doing so.

does s-abilites still matter in NGS? cant seem to find the information anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    does s-abilites still matter in NGS? cant seem to find the information anywhere
    While it is subject to change with the full release, the first JP CBT did show that S-Class Abilities did get converted in different ways when transferred over to NGS (keep in mind that PSO2classic gear is "locked" when it is transferred over, so there is no way to get these specific augments on NGS gear):

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Portal:New_Genesis/Special_Ability_Conversion#S-Class_Special_Abilities