In the new DF EQ, should I use my boosts before Elder dies or before Luther dies? I'm not sure if the loot crystal works like TD or not.

Do rare drop rate boosters or anything else affect affix rarity/quality/quantity?

Also, at what stage level is it best to repeat extreme quests for flict and alter affixes?

As usual, thank you in advance.

Was doing a dungeon and disconnected with error 603 and when logging in it said error 603 so i closed pso2 and started it again and this time i could log in fine but when trying to select my character there is nothing i can click. http://i.imgur.com/KIPMwcl.png i'm using the tweaker with english patch if someone was wondering

Edit: now i can't log in at all since it says error 249 .-.

Edit2: now i can log in but still can't select character T_T
    Last edited by Nuai; Jul 11, 2015 at 10:22 AM.

What is the potential that boosts wind damage, in English and Japanese for gal wind?
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

How long are step iframes, and are they the same across all weapons? How many levels in step advance are needed for it to be the same as JG?

how do I set the maimai unit so other people can 'change melody' in my room?

Sig by Gama

Is it possible to have a pure hybrid skill trees? For example, I could use Hunter sub-class, Gunner sub-class for Braver, Hunter sub-class for Ranger etc.

I don't have AC to buy skill trees, so I'm trying to build my classes as hybrid as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Espri View Post
    How long are step iframes, and are they the same across all weapons? How many levels in step advance are needed for it to be the same as JG?
    demonstration

Quote Originally Posted by xBM View Post
    Is it possible to have a pure hybrid skill trees? For example, I could use Hunter sub-class, Gunner sub-class for Braver, Hunter sub-class for Ranger etc.

I don't have AC to buy skill trees, so I'm trying to build my classes as hybrid as possible.
    Hunter subclass for everything is practically the same, just take the Fury tree and whatever utility skills you want

Quote Originally Posted by emeraude View Post
    Is there any data on the latest possible timing for a jg? It's definitely longer than one frame.

Wand Whacking Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Espri View Post
    Is there any data on the latest possible timing for a jg? It's definitely longer than one frame.
    One second, for hunter weapons and katana.
    Ship 02
    Ziyon
    62/30/42/58/55/75/75/55