Page 4345 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 334538454245429543354342434343444345434643474348435543954445 ... LastLast
Results 43,441 to 43,450 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    is there a way to change starting a quest with a party to skip the queue confirmation? I don't party often but since the last time i played with friends they changed it so now we have to wait for confirmations to go before we can start quests when that didn't exist before.
    this only happens when you're in a PT and you're trying to Block Match for that particular quest, if you're starting up a quest like normal it won't ask you that and you'll just load w/e quest like usual

if you're doing XQ's, you are forced to wait until everyone is in camp before starting anything up
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 6, 2019 at 11:07 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

If you are multi-block matching with a party, as the leader you can force a restart without needing everyone to confirm by hitting "Depart for All" (leftmost button) [at least when restarting via the campship telepipe; I'm not sure if this option exists when starting up a quest from the Terminal].
    If this is from the Terminal, you may also have the default position set to Multi-block matching; you can change it to default to standard matching via the options (I think it's somewhere in General Settings).
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 7, 2019 at 12:27 AM.

what is the difference between 5 & 6 in the Graphics setting? i don't remember exactly, was there any actual performance improvement or just graphics upgrade?

also the Direct 3D 9Ex option on the last tab, what does that do? is it worth enabling?
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 8, 2019 at 02:22 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    what is the difference between 5 & 6 in the Graphics setting? i don't remember exactly, was there any actual performance improvement or just graphics upgrade?
    Just graphic upgrade as far as I can remember
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If I recall correctly, it has to do with the way that the Item Patch caches item names. Essentially, unless you see the item with the English name in-game, it won't have the name loaded in, and thus you can't search for it in English. What your friend needs to do is find the Japanese name of the item they want to be able to search. Another way to load up the cache is to just use the MyShop filters to do a general accessories (or hairstyle, or Inner Wear, etc.) search, then search by display time, or go through and change the minimum price and search via price, and just go though all twenty pages of items; that should populate the cache with more item names, thus allowing them to narrow the search afterward.
    well i forgot to mention this : we type simply tail , i got plenty results but he couldnt get nothing .

maybe he just need to reinstall the item patch as you suggest

also sorry for the late anwser i was out the whole weekend

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    well i forgot to mention this : we type simply tail , i got plenty results but he couldnt get nothing .

maybe he just need to reinstall the item patch as you suggest

also sorry for the late anwser i was out the whole weekend
    I never said to reinstall. Again, it is the cache. The item patch does not function the same way as the normal menu patch, so reinstalling will not help. He just needs to go through and populate the cache by loading in English names.
    If he doesn't want to do the "go through generic shop results" option, his best bet is to just search online for potential items (like on this page: https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?エステ/アクセサリー(その他)or through bumped's AC Scratch Directory: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-directory/) then search with the Japanese name in-game.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 8, 2019 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I never said to reinstall. Again, it is the cache. The item patch does not function the same way as the normal menu patch, so reinstalling will not help. He just needs to go through and populate the cache by loading in English names.
    If he doesn't want to do the "go through generic shop results" option, his best bet is to just search online for potential items (like on this page: https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?エステ/アクセサリー(その他)or through bumped's AC Scratch Directory: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-j...tch-directory/) then search with the Japanese name in-game.
    oh ; im sorry for my misinterpretation about , but yeah i understood the solution now , thanks for the help

Hey which launcher PA has the best dps? or is it still just spamming normal atk in the air?

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    Hey which launcher PA has the best dps? or is it still just spamming normal atk in the air?
    cosmo breaker and sphere eraser (depending of the situation) and divine launcher for strong attack , also normal attacks arent a bad idea eather

another question my friend have a big issue with the EQ announcer , he lower the music volume to 10 and the rest to 30/20 (i forgot the detail) and he hear the announcer too loud.

its there and option to modify that or its something with his sound system (i consider that already)
    Last edited by silo1991; Apr 8, 2019 at 12:12 PM.